Bryant & Stratton College-Parma
- For well over a century, Bryant & Stratton's fundamental mission has been to provide individuals with skills that are immediately transferable to the workplace and to help them develop in their careers. From Dr. J. C. Bryant's Business Practice "learning lab" of the 1850's to the Active Learning of today, and from early correspondence courses conducted via mail to online education and training conducted via the Internet, Bryant & Stratton has evolved into an educational institution poised for the 21st century, committed to the same principles set forth by its founders. Bryant & Stratton College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryant & Stratton College-Parma||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||40 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||541 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||221 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||320 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,300||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Bryant & Stratton College is America's premiere private career college. For 150 years, Bryant & Stratton College has been helping students develop meaningful career skills in a concise, contemporary and effective manner ï¿½ providing graduates with the marketable job skills they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide you with cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Through accelerated degree programs and flexible schedules, including day, evening, weekend or online courses, Bryant & Stratton College can get you into the workforce faster ï¿½ a career-focused approach that has helped 90% of recent Bryant & Stratton College graduates find placement within their chosen fields. Our Bachelor Degree programs can help take your career to the next level. Plus, you can enhance your professional development and opportunities through our Professional Skills Center (PSC) that offers courses in leadership, teamwork, sales performance and more. You can also take special certification and licensing courses through PSC that meet the requirements of associations and regulatory agencies in a range of industries, from business and technology to healthcare and financial services. Bryant & Stratton College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- The nearest community college to Bryant & Stratton College-Parma is Virginia Marti College of Art and Design (5.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 166 students | 5.50 Mi11724 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood,  OH  44107
- 27,084 students | 8.10 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
- 2,100 students | 8.60 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
- 475 students | 9.00 Mi3121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland,  OH  44115
- 307 students | 9.90 Mi8001 Katherine Boulevard
Brecksville,  OH  44141
Make sure you don't become part of a community college "dropout factory" by considering these 10 factors when choosing a community college.
In an effort to compete with for-profit schools, New York community colleges have launched an alliance to offer distance learning to make classes more accessible to students.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.