- For well over a century, Bryant & Stratton's fundamental mission has been to provide individuals with skills that are immediately transferable to the workplace and to help them develop in their careers. From Dr. J. C. Bryant's Business Practice "learning lab" of the 1850's to the Active Learning of today, and from early correspondence courses conducted via mail to online education and training conducted via the Internet, Bryant & Stratton has evolved into an educational institution poised for the 21st century, committed to the same principles set forth by its founders. Bryant & Stratton College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Bryant & Stratton College-Parma serves 765 students (70% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is lower than the state community college average of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 43% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the state average of 28%.
- Enrollment: 765 students
- Private-state tuition: $15,457
- Acceptance Rate: 65%
- Student:teacher ratio: 6:1
- Minority enrollment: 43%
- Source: Verified school update
The teacher population of 136 teachers has grown by 240% over five years.
Bryant & Stratton College-Parma
(OH) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
Four or more years
The student population of Bryant & Stratton College-Parma has grown by 116% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Bryant & Stratton College-Parma diversity score of 0.57 is more than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $15,457 is more than the state average of $13,993. The private state tuition has declined by 9% over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Bryant & Stratton College is America's premiere private career college. For 150 years, Bryant & Stratton College has been helping students develop meaningful career skills in a concise, contemporary and effective manner ï¿½ providing graduates with the marketable job skills they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Bryant & Stratton College's 15 degree programs provide you with cutting edge skills as well as real-world experience, giving you a decided advantage in fields with exciting futures. Through accelerated degree programs and flexible schedules, including day, evening, weekend or online courses, Bryant & Stratton College can get you into the workforce faster ï¿½ a career-focused approach that has helped 90% of recent Bryant & Stratton College graduates find placement within their chosen fields. Our Bachelor Degree programs can help take your career to the next level. Plus, you can enhance your professional development and opportunities through our Professional Skills Center (PSC) that offers courses in leadership, teamwork, sales performance and more. You can also take special certification and licensing courses through PSC that meet the requirements of associations and regulatory agencies in a range of industries, from business and technology to healthcare and financial services. Bryant & Stratton College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bryant & Stratton College-Parma cost?
Bryant & Stratton College-Parma's private state tuition is approximately $15,457.
What is the acceptance rate of Bryant & Stratton College-Parma?
The acceptance rate of Bryant & Stratton College-Parma is 65%, which is lower than the state average of 80%.
What is Bryant & Stratton College-Parma's ranking?
Bryant & Stratton College-Parma ranks among the top 20% of community college in Ohio for: Diversity in US community colleges.
Santa Monica College Introduces Two-Tier Pricing for Popular Classes
A new policy by Santa Monica College will charge higher prices for in-demand classes – more than four times the standard tuition rate! Scholarships are already being set up for low-income students to help them pay for those classes.
Lessons Community Colleges Can Learn from the Arizona Shooting Tragedy
The Arizona shooter was a community college student who had shown clear signs of trouble while on campus. What can community colleges learn from the tragedy in moving forward?
When Financial Aid is Late
Today’s strapped financial aid offices have translated into late checks for community college students. Learn about why financial aid checks are becoming tardy and how students are coping.