San Joaquin Valley College-Ontario
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (909) 948-7582
- The Rancho Cucamonga campus of San Joaquin Valley College (SJVC) offers accelerated programs that give you the specialized skills and certifications you need to start a rewarding career in Southern California. You can even earn your A.S. degree in as few as 14 months! SJVC’s Rancho Cucamonga campus has helped thousands of graduates get the skills that meet the needs of the local job market since 1985. Take a moment to roll over some of the photos above to see what some of our students and graduates have accomplished by attending SJVC. When you’re ready to get more information on how to get started, simply complete the form to the right. SJVC's Rancho Cucamonga campus offers a variety of programs including businesses courses, medical courses, and technical courses. Regardless of whether your interest is working with money, people, or machinery, SJVC has a program to give you and advantage in the Southern California job market. So whether you chose to enroll in a Construction Management program or a Pharmacy Technology program, you will graduate with a high quality education which will get you started in your new career.
The teacher population of 78 teachers has grown by 18% over five years.
|San Joaquin Valley College-Ontario||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||78 staff||308 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||77%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$19,180||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,750||$4,750|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to San Joaquin Valley College-Ontario is Platt College-Ontario (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 572 students | 1.20 Mi3700 Inland Empire Boulevard, Ste 400
Ontario, CA 91764
(909) 941-9410 1.20572
- 1,326 students | 1.90 Mi3130 East Sedona Court
Ontario, CA 91764
(949) 783-4800 1.901,326
- 22,731 students | 5.50 Mi5885 Haven Ave
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909) 652-6000 5.5022,731
- 580 students | 9.90 Mi535 Watson Dr
Claremont, CA 91711
(909) 607-7855 9.90580
- 10,875 students | 10.60 Mi2001 Third St
Norco, CA 92860
(951) 372-7000 10.6010,875
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.