San Joaquin Valley College-Ontario
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (909) 948-7582
- The Rancho Cucamonga campus of San Joaquin Valley College (SJVC) offers accelerated programs that give you the specialized skills and certifications you need to start a rewarding career in Southern California. You can even earn your A.S. degree in as few as 14 months! SJVC’s Rancho Cucamonga campus has helped thousands of graduates get the skills that meet the needs of the local job market since 1985. Take a moment to roll over some of the photos above to see what some of our students and graduates have accomplished by attending SJVC. When you’re ready to get more information on how to get started, simply complete the form to the right. SJVC's Rancho Cucamonga campus offers a variety of programs including businesses courses, medical courses, and technical courses. Regardless of whether your interest is working with money, people, or machinery, SJVC has a program to give you and advantage in the Southern California job market. So whether you chose to enroll in a Construction Management program or a Pharmacy Technology program, you will graduate with a high quality education which will get you started in your new career.
The teacher population of 78 teachers has grown by 34% over five years.
|San Joaquin Valley College-Ontario||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||78 staff||149 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$19,180||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,750||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to San Joaquin Valley College-Ontario is Platt College-Ontario (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 510 students | 1.20 Mi3700 Inland Empire Boulevard, Ste 400
Ontario, CA 91764
(909) 941-9410 1.20510
- 707 students | 1.50 Mi1460 S. Milliken Ave
Ontario, CA 91761
(909) 984-5027 1.50707
- 1,280 students | 1.90 Mi3130 East Sedona Court
Ontario, CA 91764
(949) 783-4800 1.901,280
- 22,969 students | 5.50 Mi5885 Haven Ave
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909) 652-6000 5.5022,969
- 617 students | 9.90 Mi535 Watson Dr
Claremont, CA 91711
(909) 607-7855 9.90617
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.