Tel: (909) 941-9410
- Since our opening in 1985, Platt College has been dedicated to the principle that education is the foundation for personal and professional growth, and that students should have the opportunity to develop to their full potential. At Platt our mission is to provide a balanced program of instruction for our students, to help them acquire the specialized knowledge and skills they need to take advantage of exciting career opportunities in many of today’s in-demand fields. We at Platt continuously update our offerings to best serve the needs of students and employers in today’s dynamic Southern California business environment.
The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 35% over five years.
|Platt College-Ontario||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||149 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Platt College-Ontario is American Career College-Ontario (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,280 students | 0.70 Mi3130 East Sedona Court
Ontario, CA 91764
(949) 783-4800 0.701,280
- 595 students | 1.20 Mi4580 Ontario Mills Parkway
Ontario, CA 91764
(909) 948-7582 1.20595
- 707 students | 1.60 Mi1460 S. Milliken Ave
Ontario, CA 91761
(909) 984-5027 1.60707
- 22,969 students | 5.40 Mi5885 Haven Ave
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909) 652-6000 5.4022,969
- 617 students | 8.80 Mi535 Watson Dr
Claremont, CA 91711
(909) 607-7855 8.80617
While community colleges are a very affordable option over four-year universities, some campuses are increasing their tuition either across the board or for popular degree programs.
With a large percentage of community college students needing remedial coursework, educators and policymakers are questioning the causes and solutions to this problem. Gather insight into the issue and how students can better prepare for community college coursework.
Learn about the demand for technicians of alternative fuel automobiles and its future career potential. Start your career as an alternative fuel vehicle technician at your local community college.