Tel: (909) 941-9410
- Since our opening in 1985, Platt College has been dedicated to the principle that education is the foundation for personal and professional growth, and that students should have the opportunity to develop to their full potential. At Platt our mission is to provide a balanced program of instruction for our students, to help them acquire the specialized knowledge and skills they need to take advantage of exciting career opportunities in many of today’s in-demand fields. We at Platt continuously update our offerings to best serve the needs of students and employers in today’s dynamic Southern California business environment.
The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Platt College-Ontario||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||134 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Platt College-Ontario is American Career College-Ontario (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,280 students | 0.70 Mi3130 East Sedona Court
Ontario,  CA  91764
(949) 783-4800 0.701,280
- n/a students | 1.20 Mi4580 Ontario Mills Parkway
Ontario,  CA  91764
(909) 948-7582 1.20n/a
- 707 students | 1.60 Mi1460 S. Milliken Ave
Ontario,  CA  91761
(909) 984-5027 1.60707
- 22,969 students | 5.40 Mi5885 Haven Ave
Rancho Cucamonga,  CA  91737
(909) 652-6000 5.4022,969
- 617 students | 8.80 Mi535 Watson Dr
Claremont,  CA  91711
(909) 607-7855 8.80617
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.