San Joaquin Valley College-Hesperia
- San Joaquin Valley College's (SJVC) Hesperia campus offers a variety of programs ranging from business courses that prepare students for the office to technical courses that prepare for industrial work. SJVC's business programs train them to work on the business end of a variety of fields. Our Business Administration courses train students with skills involving budgeting & finance, human resources, and business operations. These are industry non-specific skills that can be used in a number of fields. If you're interested specifically in the health care field, you should consider our Administrative Health Care Management program. This program is geared towards the preparing you to work in the business end of health care.
|San Joaquin Valley College-Hesperia||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||- staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,900||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$19,180||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,750||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to San Joaquin Valley College-Hesperia is Victor Valley College (7.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,557 students | 7.90 Mi18422 Bear Valley Rd
Victorville,  CA  92395
(760) 245-4271 7.9011,557
- 19,557 students | 21.70 Mi5885 Haven Ave
Rancho Cucamonga,  CA  91737
(909) 652-6000 21.7019,557
- 17,044 students | 23.20 Mi701 South Mount Vernon Avenue
San Bernardino,  CA  92410
(909) 384-4400 23.2017,044
- 668 students | 25.10 Mi201 East Airport Drive, Suite A
San Bernardino,  CA  92408
(909) 884-8891 25.10668
- 737 students | 25.60 Mi217 E. Club Center Drive, Ste. A
San Bernardino,  CA  92408
(909) 777-3300 25.60737
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.