San Joaquin Valley College-Hesperia
- San Joaquin Valley College's (SJVC) Hesperia campus offers a variety of programs ranging from business courses that prepare students for the office to technical courses that prepare for industrial work. SJVC's business programs train them to work on the business end of a variety of fields. Our Business Administration courses train students with skills involving budgeting & finance, human resources, and business operations. These are industry non-specific skills that can be used in a number of fields. If you're interested specifically in the health care field, you should consider our Administrative Health Care Management program. This program is geared towards the preparing you to work in the business end of health care.
The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 46% over five years.
|San Joaquin Valley College-Hesperia||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||44 staff||149 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$19,180||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,750||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to San Joaquin Valley College-Hesperia is Victor Valley College (7.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,231 students | 7.90 Mi18422 Bear Valley Rd
Victorville, CA 92395
(760) 245-4271 7.9012,231
- 22,969 students | 21.70 Mi5885 Haven Ave
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909) 652-6000 21.7022,969
- 13,837 students | 23.20 Mi701 South Mount Vernon Avenue
San Bernardino, CA 92410
(909) 384-4400 23.2013,837
- 572 students | 25.10 Mi201 East Airport Drive, Suite A
San Bernardino, CA 92408
(909) 884-8891 25.10572
- 595 students | 26.10 Mi4580 Ontario Mills Parkway
Ontario, CA 91764
(909) 948-7582 26.10595
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.