San Joaquin Valley College-Hesperia
- San Joaquin Valley College's (SJVC) Hesperia campus offers a variety of programs ranging from business courses that prepare students for the office to technical courses that prepare for industrial work. SJVC's business programs train them to work on the business end of a variety of fields. Our Business Administration courses train students with skills involving budgeting & finance, human resources, and business operations. These are industry non-specific skills that can be used in a number of fields. If you're interested specifically in the health care field, you should consider our Administrative Health Care Management program. This program is geared towards the preparing you to work in the business end of health care.
|San Joaquin Valley College-Hesperia||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||- staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,900||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$19,180||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,750||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to San Joaquin Valley College-Hesperia is Victor Valley College (7.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,557 students | 7.50 Mi18422 Bear Valley Rd
Victorville,  CA  92395
- 19,557 students | 21.90 Mi5885 Haven Ave
Rancho Cucamonga,  CA  91737
- 17,044 students | 23.30 Mi701 South Mount Vernon Avenue
San Bernardino,  CA  92410
- n/a students | 23.90 Mi4580 Ontario Mills Parkway
Ontario,  CA  91764
- 668 students | 25.10 Mi201 East Airport Drive, Suite A
San Bernardino,  CA  92408
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.