San Joaquin Valley College-Hesperia
- San Joaquin Valley College's (SJVC) Hesperia campus offers a variety of programs ranging from business courses that prepare students for the office to technical courses that prepare for industrial work. SJVC's business programs train them to work on the business end of a variety of fields. Our Business Administration courses train students with skills involving budgeting & finance, human resources, and business operations. These are industry non-specific skills that can be used in a number of fields. If you're interested specifically in the health care field, you should consider our Administrative Health Care Management program. This program is geared towards the preparing you to work in the business end of health care.
The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 46% over five years.
|San Joaquin Valley College-Hesperia||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||44 staff||149 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$19,180||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,750||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to San Joaquin Valley College-Hesperia is Victor Valley College (7.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,231 students | 7.90 Mi18422 Bear Valley Rd
Victorville, CA 92395
(760) 245-4271 7.9012,231
- 22,969 students | 21.70 Mi5885 Haven Ave
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
(909) 652-6000 21.7022,969
- 13,837 students | 23.20 Mi701 South Mount Vernon Avenue
San Bernardino, CA 92410
(909) 384-4400 23.2013,837
- 572 students | 25.10 Mi201 East Airport Drive, Suite A
San Bernardino, CA 92408
(909) 884-8891 25.10572
- 595 students | 26.10 Mi4580 Ontario Mills Parkway
Ontario, CA 91764
(909) 948-7582 26.10595
Learn about the dazzling jewelry programs and certificates that are available at your local community college campus.
Calling all tech-lovers! A new survey by Republic’s Center for Digital Education and Converge Online has ranked the community colleges that most effectively integrate digital technology into daily campus life.
Veteran Charles Wittington, a community college student, wrote about his killing addiction and was subsequently banned from campus. Was he entitled through free speech to express his opinion, or is campus safety more important? Weigh in on the controversy.