Concorde Career College-San Bernardino
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-San Bernardino||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||10|
|Total Enrollment||668 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||668 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,300||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,425||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-San Bernardino is Everest College-San Bernardino (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 737 students | 0.40 Mi217 E. Club Center Drive, Ste. A
San Bernardino,  CA  92408
- 17,044 students | 2.30 Mi701 South Mount Vernon Avenue
San Bernardino,  CA  92410
- 104 students | 4.90 Mi1849 N. Wabash
Redlands,  CA  92374
- 167 students | 8.00 Mi4040 Vine Street
Riverside,  CA  92507
- 407 students | 8.50 Mi12125 Day Street, Bldg. L
Moreno Valley,  CA  92557
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.