Concorde Career College-San Bernardino
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-San Bernardino||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||10|
|Total Enrollment||668 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||668 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,300||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,425||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-San Bernardino is Everest College-San Bernardino (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 737 students | 0.40 Mi217 E. Club Center Drive, Ste. A
San Bernardino,  CA  92408
- 17,044 students | 2.30 Mi701 South Mount Vernon Avenue
San Bernardino,  CA  92410
- 104 students | 4.90 Mi1849 N. Wabash
Redlands,  CA  92374
- 167 students | 8.00 Mi4040 Vine Street
Riverside,  CA  92507
- 407 students | 8.50 Mi12125 Day Street, Bldg. L
Moreno Valley,  CA  92557
While dental procedures are typically expensive, preventative services at your local community college is very affordable - if not free! Learn about how you can get low cost dental services through your community college's dental hygienist training program.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.