Concorde Career College-San Bernardino
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-San Bernardino||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||10|
|Total Enrollment||668 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||668 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,300||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||91%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,425||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-San Bernardino is Everest College-San Bernardino (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 737 students | 0.40 Mi217 E. Club Center Drive, Ste. A
San Bernardino,  CA  92408
- 17,044 students | 2.30 Mi701 South Mount Vernon Avenue
San Bernardino,  CA  92410
- 104 students | 4.90 Mi1849 N. Wabash
Redlands,  CA  92374
- 407 students | 8.50 Mi12125 Day Street, Bldg. L
Moreno Valley,  CA  92557
- 18,547 students | 8.70 Mi4800 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside,  CA  92506
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.