- Welcome to San Bernardino Valley College! For over 91 years, SBVC has offered the highest quality college education in liberal arts, science, technology, business, and the humanities. Our certificates cover many popular, in-demand, and emerging professions, including nursing, geographic information systems, and water supply technology. At SBVC, we make it a point to stay in touch with our educational and business partners to make sure that we are offering programs that area employers look to for qualified graduates. Our faculty and classified professionals reflect our community and combine academic preparation with a love of teaching to create a caring learning environment. Many of our professors and instructors have doctoral degrees and extensive industry experience, allowing them to pass on solutions to the real-world challenges you will face in your career. SBVC's mission is to prepare students for transfer to four-year universities, to enter the workforce by earning applied degrees and certificates, to foster economic growth and global competitiveness through workforce development, and to improve the quality of life in the Inland Empire and beyond.
- Enrollment: 12,206 students
- In-state tuition: $1,238
- Out-state tuition: $4,420
- Student:teacher ratio: 19:1
- Minority enrollment: 85%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The mission of San Bernardino Valley College is to prepare students to transfer to four-year colleges and universities; to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in business, industry and the professions; to advance the state and region's economic growth and global competitiveness through continuous workforce development; to work in partnership with the local community to improve the quality of life in the Inland Empire; and to prepare students for active participation in a multicultural society. The faculty and staff of San Bernardino Valley College are committed to student success and to teaching and service excellence. There are so many new changes happening on campus. Our new Library opened last June and we are beginning to use the new Health and Life Science building. The new Administration building should be completed by the end of the year. San Bernardino Valley College is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Commission on Recognition of Post Secondary Accreditation and The U.S. Department of Education.