Rogers State University
- Rogers State University is a regional four-year university in northeastern Oklahoma recognized for its high-quality academic programs, nurturing scholastic atmosphere, distance learning options, and high-technology learning environment.
- Enrollment: 3,400 students
- In-state tuition: $5,725
- Out-state tuition: $12,766
- Acceptance Rate: 77%
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 39%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- RSU was founded in 1909 – just two years after Oklahoma was granted statehood. The university was officially established as Eastern University Preparatory School in Claremore by the Oklahoma Legislature in its second session. The mission of the Eastern University Preparatory School was to prepare the sons and daughters of Native Americans, farmers, and ranchers for entry into the colleges and universities of Oklahoma. Rogers State University is recognized for its quality academic programs, distance learning options, and high-technology learning environment with campuses in Claremore, Bartlesville, and Pryor. RSU is a national pioneer and leader in distance education. RSU was the first university in Oklahoma to offer bachelor's and associate's degrees entirely via the Internet. RSU offers a variety of bachelor's and associate's degrees to assist our students in achieving their personal and professional goals. RSU offers Bachelor's Degrees in Applied Technology, Biology (Options in Environmental Conservation and Medical and Molecular), Business Administration (Options in Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, and Management), Business Information Technology (Options in Computer Network Administration and Software Development and Multimedia), Communications (Options in Corporate Communications and Radio and Television), Justice Administration (Option in Law Enforcement), Liberal Arts, and Social Science (Options in History and Political Science and Psychology and Sociology). RSU also offers a wide variety of Associate's Degrees including Art, Business, Education, and Nursing. Rogers State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA). RSU is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Rogers State University cost?
Rogers State University's tuition is approximately $5,725 for In-State students and $12,766 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Rogers State University?
The acceptance rate of Rogers State University is 77%, which is higher than the state average of 47%.