Concorde Career College-Memphis
- Concorde Career College, Memphis has been training healthcare professionals for over 30 years. We offer 100% healthcare training. Advance your healthcare career with specialized training and degree programs, or get your career started with entry-level programs that could get you working in as few as 9 months. Concorde Career College, Memphis is located in Clark Tower, east Memphis, just blocks from both the Oak Court Mall and Corky's Famous Barbeque. Concorde Career College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
Top Placements (Tennessee)
Listed among the top community colleges in Tennessee for:
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has declined by 47% over five years.
|Concorde Career College-Memphis||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||41 staff||29 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||20||10|
|Total Enrollment||1,310 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,310 students||369 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$24,400||$29,500|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$17,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,085||$6,297|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-Memphis is Vatterott College-Appling Farms (5.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 285 students | 5.90 Mi6991 Appling Farms Parkway
Memphis,  TN  38133
- 633 students | 6.20 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis,  TN  38132
- 442 students | 6.30 Mi1245 N. Georgetown Parkway
Cordova,  TN  38016
- 667 students | 7.00 Mi2655 Dividend Drive
Memphis,  TN  38132
- 249 students | 7.60 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.