Concorde Career College-Memphis
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (901) 761-9494
- Concorde Career College, Memphis has been training healthcare professionals for over 30 years. We offer 100% healthcare training. Advance your healthcare career with specialized training and degree programs, or get your career started with entry-level programs that could get you working in as few as 9 months. Concorde Career College, Memphis is located in Clark Tower, east Memphis, just blocks from both the Oak Court Mall and Corky's Famous Barbeque. Concorde Career College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-Memphis||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||41 staff||36 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||20||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||89%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,436||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-Memphis is Remington College-Memphis Campus (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 611 students | 6.20 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis,  TN  38132
(901) 291-4239 6.20611
- 276 students | 7.60 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
(901) 726-1977 7.60276
- 9,347 students | 8.40 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis,  TN  38103
(901) 333-5000 8.409,347
- 1,423 students | 18.80 Mi2000 W. Broadway
West Memphis,  AR  72301
(870) 733-6722 18.801,423
- 7,618 students | 37.30 Mi4975 Hwy 51 N
Senatobia,  MS  38668
(662) 562-3200 37.307,618
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.