Concorde Career College-Memphis
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (901) 761-9494
- Concorde Career College, Memphis has been training healthcare professionals for over 30 years. We offer 100% healthcare training. Advance your healthcare career with specialized training and degree programs, or get your career started with entry-level programs that could get you working in as few as 9 months. Concorde Career College, Memphis is located in Clark Tower, east Memphis, just blocks from both the Oak Court Mall and Corky's Famous Barbeque. Concorde Career College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
The teacher population of 78 teachers has grown by 39% over five years.
|Concorde Career College-Memphis||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||78 staff||81 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||18||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$12,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,234||$5,500|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated: 03/07/2022
The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-Memphis is Remington College-Memphis Campus (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 656 students | 6.20 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis, TN 38132
(901) 291-4239 6.20656
- 340 students | 7.60 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 726-1977 7.60340
- 989 students | 7.90 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 572-2468 7.90989
- 9,433 students | 8.40 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
(901) 333-5000 8.409,433
- 1,330 students | 18.80 Mi2000 W. Broadway
West Memphis, AR 72301
(870) 733-6722 18.801,330
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.