Concorde Career College-Memphis
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (901) 761-9494
- Concorde Career College, Memphis has been training healthcare professionals for over 30 years. We offer 100% healthcare training. Advance your healthcare career with specialized training and degree programs, or get your career started with entry-level programs that could get you working in as few as 9 months. Concorde Career College, Memphis is located in Clark Tower, east Memphis, just blocks from both the Oak Court Mall and Corky's Famous Barbeque. Concorde Career College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.
The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-Memphis||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||41 staff||36 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||20||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||89%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,436||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-Memphis is Remington College-Memphis Campus (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 611 students | 6.20 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis, TN 38132
(901) 291-4239 6.20611
- 276 students | 7.60 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 726-1977 7.60276
- 9,347 students | 8.40 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
(901) 333-5000 8.409,347
- 1,423 students | 18.80 Mi2000 W. Broadway
West Memphis, AR 72301
(870) 733-6722 18.801,423
- 7,618 students | 37.30 Mi4975 Hwy 51 N
Senatobia, MS 38668
(662) 562-3200 37.307,618
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?