Rasmussen College-Pasco County
- Rasmussen College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. As a student at our Pasco college campus, you can choose from either an on campus or online degree option. To accommodate our students’ busy lives, our Pasco college campus offers day, evening, and online classes in degree programs that keep our graduates in demand in the working world. With degree programs in areas such as healthcare, business, criminal justice, education, technology, and digital design, our graduates can earn an Associate’s or a Bachelor’s degree in programs that include Internet Marketing, Game and Simulation, Medical Assisting, and Homeland Security.
|Rasmussen College-Pasco County||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit 4-year Pr||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||576 students||1,142 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,000||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$15,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$5,587||$5,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Pasco County is Pasco-Hernando State College (7.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,206 students | 7.80 Mi10230 Ridge Road
New Port Richey,  FL  34654
- 958 students | 17.00 Mi7702 Woodland Center Blvd Suite 100
Tampa,  FL  33614
- 439 students | 19.20 Mi1199 East Bay Drive
Largo,  FL  33770
- 537 students | 19.20 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
- 32,681 students | 19.80 Mi6021 142nd Ave N
Clearwater,  FL  33760
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.