Rasmussen College-Pasco County
- Rasmussen College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. As a student at our Pasco college campus, you can choose from either an on campus or online degree option. To accommodate our students’ busy lives, our Pasco college campus offers day, evening, and online classes in degree programs that keep our graduates in demand in the working world. With degree programs in areas such as healthcare, business, criminal justice, education, technology, and digital design, our graduates can earn an Associate’s or a Bachelor’s degree in programs that include Internet Marketing, Game and Simulation, Medical Assisting, and Homeland Security.
|Rasmussen College-Pasco County||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit 4-year Pr||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||576 students||1,142 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,000||$32,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$15,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$5,587||$4,999|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Pasco County is Pasco-Hernando State College (7.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,206 students | 7.80 Mi10230 Ridge Road
New Port Richey,  FL  34654
- 958 students | 17.00 Mi7702 Woodland Center Blvd Suite 100
Tampa,  FL  33614
- 439 students | 19.20 Mi1199 East Bay Drive
Largo,  FL  33770
- 537 students | 19.20 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
- 32,681 students | 19.80 Mi6021 142nd Ave N
Clearwater,  FL  33760
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.