Rasmussen College-Pasco County
- Rasmussen College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. As a student at our Pasco college campus, you can choose from either an on campus or online degree option. To accommodate our students’ busy lives, our Pasco college campus offers day, evening, and online classes in degree programs that keep our graduates in demand in the working world. With degree programs in areas such as healthcare, business, criminal justice, education, technology, and digital design, our graduates can earn an Associate’s or a Bachelor’s degree in programs that include Internet Marketing, Game and Simulation, Medical Assisting, and Homeland Security.
|Rasmussen College-Pasco County||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit 4-year Pr||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||576 students||1,142 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,000||$32,700|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$15,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$5,587||$4,999|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Pasco County is Pasco-Hernando State College (7.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,206 students | 7.80 Mi10230 Ridge Road
New Port Richey,  FL  34654
- 958 students | 17.00 Mi7702 Woodland Center Blvd Suite 100
Tampa,  FL  33614
- 439 students | 19.20 Mi1199 East Bay Drive
Largo,  FL  33770
- 537 students | 19.20 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
- 32,681 students | 19.80 Mi6021 142nd Ave N
Clearwater,  FL  33760
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.