Rasmussen College-Pasco County
Tel: (727) 942-0069
- Rasmussen College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. As a student at our Pasco college campus, you can choose from either an on campus or online degree option. To accommodate our students’ busy lives, our Pasco college campus offers day, evening, and online classes in degree programs that keep our graduates in demand in the working world. With degree programs in areas such as healthcare, business, criminal justice, education, technology, and digital design, our graduates can earn an Associate’s or a Bachelor’s degree in programs that include Internet Marketing, Game and Simulation, Medical Assisting, and Homeland Security.
|Rasmussen College-Pasco County||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit 4-year Pr||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$15,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$5,587||$4,999|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Pasco County is Pasco-Hernando State College (7.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,525 students | 7.70 Mi10230 Ridge Road
New Port Richey,  FL  34654
(727) 847-2727 7.7011,525
- 958 students | 17.00 Mi7702 Woodland Center Blvd Suite 100
Tampa,  FL  33614
(888) 247-4238 17.00958
- 222 students | 19.20 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
(813) 879-6000 19.20222
- 29,183 students | 19.90 Mi6021 142nd Ave N
Clearwater,  FL  33760
(727) 341-4772 19.9029,183
- 207 students | 20.40 Mi6565 Ulmerton Road
Largo,  FL  33771
(727) 531-5900 20.40207
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.