Rasmussen College-Pasco County
Tel: (727) 942-0069
- Rasmussen College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. As a student at our Pasco college campus, you can choose from either an on campus or online degree option. To accommodate our students’ busy lives, our Pasco college campus offers day, evening, and online classes in degree programs that keep our graduates in demand in the working world. With degree programs in areas such as healthcare, business, criminal justice, education, technology, and digital design, our graduates can earn an Associate’s or a Bachelor’s degree in programs that include Internet Marketing, Game and Simulation, Medical Assisting, and Homeland Security.
|Rasmussen College-Pasco County||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit 4-year Pr||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||100%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$15,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$5,587||$4,999|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Pasco County is Pasco-Hernando State College (7.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,206 students | 7.70 Mi10230 Ridge Road
New Port Richey,  FL  34654
(727) 816-3400 7.7010,206
- 958 students | 17.00 Mi7702 Woodland Center Blvd Suite 100
Tampa,  FL  33614
(888) 247-4238 17.00958
- 537 students | 19.20 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
(813) 879-6000 19.20537
- 439 students | 19.30 Mi1199 East Bay Drive
Largo,  FL  33770
(727) 725-2688 19.30439
- 32,681 students | 19.90 Mi6021 142nd Ave N
Clearwater,  FL  33760
(727) 341-4772 19.9032,681
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!