- The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Online||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||958 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||862 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||96 students||655 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,800||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Online is Everest University-Tampa (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 537 students | 2.20 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
- 27,298 students | 7.10 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa,  FL  33606
- 555 students | 8.40 Mi119 N Glen Arven Ave
Tampa,  FL  33617
- 2,460 students | 10.80 Mi3924 Coconut Palm Dr
Tampa,  FL  33619
- 862 students | 12.80 Mi11101 Roosevelt Boulevard N., Suite 100
Saint Petersburg,  FL  33716
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.