- The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Sanford-Brown College-Online||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||958 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||862 students||487 students|
|# Part-Time Students||96 students||655 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,800||$30,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Sanford-Brown College-Online is Everest University-Tampa (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 537 students | 2.20 Mi3319 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa,  FL  33614
- 27,298 students | 7.10 Mi39 Columbia Drive
Tampa,  FL  33606
- 555 students | 8.40 Mi119 N Glen Arven Ave
Tampa,  FL  33617
- 2,460 students | 10.80 Mi3924 Coconut Palm Dr
Tampa,  FL  33619
- 862 students | 12.80 Mi11101 Roosevelt Boulevard N., Suite 100
Saint Petersburg,  FL  33716
While dental procedures are typically expensive, preventative services at your local community college is very affordable - if not free! Learn about how you can get low cost dental services through your community college's dental hygienist training program.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.