- Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for life-long learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community.
|Rasmussen College-Mankato||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||690 students||1,302 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,000||$37,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$15,500||$10,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$5,587||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas. Rasmussen College specializes in career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential. A Rasmussen College education is personalized, technology-intensive, focused, and innovative. You can graduate in as little as 9-months or earn a two-year degree. Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management. Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).
- The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Mankato is Bethany Lutheran College (2.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 531 students | 2.20 Mi700 Luther Dr
Mankato,  MN  56001
- 3,387 students | 4.50 Mi1920 Lee Blvd
Mankato,  MN  56003
- 216 students | 54.00 Mi7905 Golden Triangle Drive, Suite 100
Eden Prairie,  MN  55344
- 9,539 students | 54.10 Mi9700 France Ave S
Minneapolis,  MN  55431
- 763 students | 57.10 Mi1401 W 76 St
Minneapolis,  MN  55423
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.