- Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for life-long learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community.
|Rasmussen College-Mankato||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||690 students||1,302 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,000||$37,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$15,500||$10,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$5,587||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas. Rasmussen College specializes in career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential. A Rasmussen College education is personalized, technology-intensive, focused, and innovative. You can graduate in as little as 9-months or earn a two-year degree. Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management. Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).
- The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Mankato is Bethany Lutheran College (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 531 students | 2.70 Mi700 Luther Dr
Mankato,  MN  56001
- 3,387 students | 4.50 Mi1920 Lee Blvd
Mankato,  MN  56003
- 3,243 students | 57.90 Mi1900 8th Ave NW
Austin,  MN  55912
- 216 students | 58.00 Mi7905 Golden Triangle Drive, Suite 100
Eden Prairie,  MN  55344
- 9,539 students | 58.10 Mi9700 France Ave S
Minneapolis,  MN  55431
A career in healthcare is rewarding, recession-proof, and financially lucrative. Consider the 10 hottest healthcare careers today that can be started right from community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.