- Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for life-long learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community.
|Rasmussen College-Mankato||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Enrollment||690 students||1,302 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,000||$35,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$15,500||$15,511|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,587||$7,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas. Rasmussen College specializes in career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential. A Rasmussen College education is personalized, technology-intensive, focused, and innovative. You can graduate in as little as 9-months or earn a two-year degree. Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management. Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 531 students | 2.20 Mi700 Luther Dr
Mankato,  MN  56001
- 3,387 students | 4.50 Mi1920 Lee Blvd
Mankato,  MN  56003
- 216 students | 54.00 Mi7905 Golden Triangle Drive, Suite 100
Eden Prairie,  MN  55344
- 9,539 students | 54.10 Mi9700 France Ave S
Minneapolis,  MN  55431
- 763 students | 57.10 Mi1401 W 76 St
Minneapolis,  MN  55423
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.