Tel: (507) 625-6556
- Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for life-long learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community.
|Rasmussen College-Mankato||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||85%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$15,500||$10,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$5,587||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas. Rasmussen College specializes in career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential. A Rasmussen College education is personalized, technology-intensive, focused, and innovative. You can graduate in as little as 9-months or earn a two-year degree. Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management. Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).
The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Mankato is Bethany Lutheran College (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 739 students | 2.70 Mi700 Luther Dr
Mankato, MN 56001
(507) 344-7000 2.70739
- 2,746 students | 4.50 Mi1920 Lee Blvd
North Mankato, MN 56003
(507) 389-7200 4.502,746
- 3,263 students | 57.90 Mi1900 8th Ave NW
Austin, MN 55912
(507) 433-0600 57.903,263
- 216 students | 58.00 Mi7905 Golden Triangle Drive, Suite 100
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
(952) 914-5300 58.00216
- 9,784 students | 58.10 Mi9700 France Ave S
Bloomington, MN 55431
(952) 358-8200 58.109,784
A bond measure that would have provided funds for community college expansion and renovation went down in San Mateo County, and we’ll look at how community college officials will handle the loss.
Once merely an afterthought in education, early education may finally be getting the critical attention it deserves. Learn more about how community colleges are playing a role in discovering the value of comprehensive training in early education.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?