Tel: (507) 625-6556
- Rasmussen College is dedicated to serving our communities by recognizing the diverse needs of individuals. We encourage personal and professional development through respect, appreciation, and a commitment to general education as a foundation for life-long learning. As an institution of higher learning, the College is committed to preparing students to be active, productive and successful contributors to a global community.
|Rasmussen College-Mankato||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Private For-profit||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||84%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$15,500||$10,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$5,587||$5,250|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Rasmussen College is a private, for profit, two-year degree granting College with campuses in Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Mankato, Minnetonka, St. Cloud and an Online Division. Rasmussen College was founded in 1900 by Walter Rasmussen. The College offers day, evening, and online classes and awards Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as diplomas and certificates in a variety of career areas. Rasmussen College specializes in career-focused training designed to provide you with maximum job placement potential. A Rasmussen College education is personalized, technology-intensive, focused, and innovative. You can graduate in as little as 9-months or earn a two-year degree. Rasmussen College is a leader in career education for one reason – our people. Our success depends on hiring the right people; creative people who deliver exceptional student services, inspired classroom instruction, and innovative operational management. Rasmussen College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).
The nearest community college to Rasmussen College-Mankato is Bethany Lutheran College (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 741 students | 2.70 Mi700 Luther Dr
Mankato, MN 56001
(507) 344-7000 2.70741
- 2,775 students | 4.50 Mi1920 Lee Blvd
North Mankato, MN 56003
(507) 389-7200 4.502,775
- 3,475 students | 57.90 Mi1900 8th Ave NW
Austin, MN 55912
(507) 433-0600 57.903,475
- 216 students | 58.00 Mi7905 Golden Triangle Drive, Suite 100
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
(952) 914-5300 58.00216
- 9,743 students | 58.10 Mi9700 France Ave S
Bloomington, MN 55431
(952) 358-8200 58.109,743
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.