Prospect hall school of business
|Prospect hall school of business||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Prospect hall school of business is Everest Institute-North Miami (5.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 196 students | 5.40 Mi111 NW 183rd St, Ste 200
Miami,  FL  33169
- 537 students | 7.10 Mi1525 NW 167th Street
Miami,  FL  33169
- 44,119 students | 7.70 Mi111 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale,  FL  33301
- 1,904 students | 8.00 Mi1701 NE 127th St
Miami,  FL  33181
- 789 students | 8.30 Mi3221 Enterprise Way
Hollywood,  FL  33025
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.