ATI College of Health
|ATI College of Health||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||37 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||93%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,000||$9,617|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,256||$4,750|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ATI offers high-quality career training to help prepare our students for rewarding and successful careers in Health Care, Computer Repair, Information Technology, Automotive Repair, Graphic Design, Business Administration, HVAC, and Welding. ATI has student-friendly campuses in Texas, Florida and Arizona, which feature state-of-the-industry facilities designed to simulate actual working conditions and promote quality career training through hands-on, classroom participation. ATI College of Health is conveniently located in the northwest area of Miami, on the service road of the Palmetto Highway, just minutes from the Golden Glades interchange and I-95. The campus is a modern two-story medical school within a gated office park. The campus provides students with a range of environments, from clinical laboratories to a park-like outdoor setting for relaxation. Our focused career training programs are designed to prepare you for a rewarding career in less time than you may think. Our hands-on training has helped our graduates begin careers in Medical Assisting Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Health Information Technology, Diagnostic Ultrasound Technician (AS Degree), Dental Assisting (AS Degree), and Respiratory Therapy. All ATI schools are accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). In Florida, ATI is licensed and regulated by the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education.
The nearest community college to ATI College of Health is Everest Institute-North Miami (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 196 students | 1.80 Mi111 NW 183rd St, Ste 200
Miami,  FL  33169
(305) 949-9500 1.80196
- 439 students | 4.30 Mi5875 NW 163rd Street, Suite 101
Hialeah,  FL  33014
(786) 363-3340 4.30439
- 1,904 students | 4.50 Mi1701 NE 127th St
Miami,  FL  33181
(305) 892-7000 4.501,904
- 789 students | 5.10 Mi3221 Enterprise Way
Hollywood,  FL  33025
(954) 438-8882 5.10789
- 285 students | 6.20 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
(305) 273-4499 6.20285
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!