ATI College of Health
|ATI College of Health||(FL) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||- staff||37 staff|
|Total Enrollment||537 students||1,142 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||38:1|
|# Full-Time Students||537 students||487 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,300||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||93%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,000||$9,617|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$6,256||$4,750|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ATI offers high-quality career training to help prepare our students for rewarding and successful careers in Health Care, Computer Repair, Information Technology, Automotive Repair, Graphic Design, Business Administration, HVAC, and Welding. ATI has student-friendly campuses in Texas, Florida and Arizona, which feature state-of-the-industry facilities designed to simulate actual working conditions and promote quality career training through hands-on, classroom participation. ATI College of Health is conveniently located in the northwest area of Miami, on the service road of the Palmetto Highway, just minutes from the Golden Glades interchange and I-95. The campus is a modern two-story medical school within a gated office park. The campus provides students with a range of environments, from clinical laboratories to a park-like outdoor setting for relaxation. Our focused career training programs are designed to prepare you for a rewarding career in less time than you may think. Our hands-on training has helped our graduates begin careers in Medical Assisting Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Health Information Technology, Diagnostic Ultrasound Technician (AS Degree), Dental Assisting (AS Degree), and Respiratory Therapy. All ATI schools are accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT). In Florida, ATI is licensed and regulated by the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education.
- The nearest community college to ATI College of Health is Everest Institute-North Miami (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 196 students | 1.80 Mi111 NW 183rd St, Ste 200
Miami,  FL  33169
- 1,904 students | 4.50 Mi1701 NE 127th St
Miami,  FL  33181
- 789 students | 5.10 Mi3221 Enterprise Way
Hollywood,  FL  33025
- 285 students | 6.20 Mi935 West 49 Street # 203
Hialeah,  FL  33012
- n/a students | 7.10 Mi2620 hollywood blvd
Hollywood,  FL  33020
The Online Education Initiative will greatly expand course offerings for community college students, while making the transfer process between institutions much more smooth. The Initiative has its critics, however, who decry the loss of local control over education.
A recent study reveals that job applicants with a credential or associate’s degree from a community college have slightly better chances of getting a job interview than students who attend a for-profit college or university. Since community colleges are much more budget friendly than for-profit institutions and have much better job placement results, community colleges are a much better option for employment-minded students.
After City College of San Francisco loses its accreditation, other community colleges in the state are facing warnings, sanctions and possible loss of accreditation as well.