Prince Institute-Southeast (Closed 2017)
The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 50% over five years.
|Prince Institute-Southeast||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||75 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Do you aspire to develop skills to start an exciting, in-demand career in court reporting, captioning or other professional services? Prince Institute can offer you the opportunity to attain an associate degree, diploma or certificate, and help you develop the self-confidence you need to succeed. Prince Institute offers many flexible options to help you achieve the career you want that can fit your lifestyle. Our accredited programs can provide you with a solid foundation to advance in the following careers: Realtime Judicial Reporting, Government or Corporate Reporting, Webcasting, Broadcast Captioning, CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation), Scoping, Proofreading, Office Assistant, and Professional Transcription.
The nearest community college to Prince Institute-Southeast is South University-Montgomery (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 390 students | 4.20 Mi5355 Vaughn Rd
Montgomery,  AL  36116
(334) 395-8800 4.20390
- 337 students | 5.20 Mi3736 Atlanta Hwy
Montgomery,  AL  36109
(334) 272-3857 5.20337
- 943 students | 6.10 Mi3920 troy hwy
Montgomery,  AL  36116
(334) 420-4200 6.10943
- 1,855 students | 10.80 Mi1225 Air Base Blvd
Montgomery,  AL  36108
(334) 420-4200 10.801,855
- 443 students | 19.60 Mi5375 Ingram Rd
Deatsville,  AL  36022
(334) 286-00000000 19.60443
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.