Prince Institute-Southeast (Closed 2017)
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Prince Institute-Southeast||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||73 staff|
|Total Enrollment||84 students||1,756 students|
|# Full-Time Students||84 students||1,004 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,700||$30,500|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Do you aspire to develop skills to start an exciting, in-demand career in court reporting, captioning or other professional services? Prince Institute can offer you the opportunity to attain an associate degree, diploma or certificate, and help you develop the self-confidence you need to succeed. Prince Institute offers many flexible options to help you achieve the career you want that can fit your lifestyle. Our accredited programs can provide you with a solid foundation to advance in the following careers: Realtime Judicial Reporting, Government or Corporate Reporting, Webcasting, Broadcast Captioning, CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation), Scoping, Proofreading, Office Assistant, and Professional Transcription.
- The nearest community college to Prince Institute-Southeast is South University-Montgomery (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 624 students | 4.20 Mi5355 Vaughn Rd
Montgomery,  AL  36116
- 315 students | 5.20 Mi3736 Atlanta Hwy
Montgomery,  AL  36109
- 943 students | 6.00 Mi3920 troy hwy
Montgomery,  AL  36116
- 1,338 students | 10.80 Mi1225 Air Base Blvd
Montgomery,  AL  36108
- 1,726 students | 39.50 Mi1675 Cherokee Rd
Alexander City,  AL  35010
Safety has been a top concern at community colleges since the Virginia Tech tragedy, but awareness has been heightened from recent attacks. We’ll discuss what schools are doing to protect students, as well as recent community college attacks in Texas and Virginia.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.