Prince Institute-Southeast (Closed 2017)
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Prince Institute-Southeast||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||73 staff|
|Total Enrollment||84 students||1,756 students|
|# Full-Time Students||84 students||1,004 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,700||$30,500|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Do you aspire to develop skills to start an exciting, in-demand career in court reporting, captioning or other professional services? Prince Institute can offer you the opportunity to attain an associate degree, diploma or certificate, and help you develop the self-confidence you need to succeed. Prince Institute offers many flexible options to help you achieve the career you want that can fit your lifestyle. Our accredited programs can provide you with a solid foundation to advance in the following careers: Realtime Judicial Reporting, Government or Corporate Reporting, Webcasting, Broadcast Captioning, CART (Communication Access Realtime Translation), Scoping, Proofreading, Office Assistant, and Professional Transcription.
- The nearest community college to Prince Institute-Southeast is South University,Montgomery (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 624 students | 4.20 Mi5355 Vaughn Rd
Montgomery,  AL  36116
- 315 students | 5.20 Mi3736 Atlanta Hwy
Montgomery,  AL  36109
- 943 students | 6.10 Mi3920 troy hwy
Montgomery,  AL  36116
- 1,338 students | 10.80 Mi1225 Air Base Blvd
Montgomery,  AL  36108
- 1,726 students | 39.90 Mi1675 Cherokee Rd
Alexander City,  AL  35010
Community colleges usually admit every applicant – but some may just reject you if you are too young. Learn about the controversy that surrounds community colleges and younger students.
College is expensive. There is no way around it. But you can save money by attending community college as long as you avoid these top six financial aid mistakes.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.