Pinnacle Career Institute-South Kansas City
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (816) 331-5700
- Pinnacle Career Institute is the right choice for practical career training in today's dynamic job market. We are more than 60 years strong in helping qualified students define success in their chosen field. We offer relevant career training in the medical, health & fitness, trades & technical, and alternative energy industries. Our instructors bring real world experience to the classroom to help you gain the skills that today's employers demand.
Pinnacle Career Institute-South Kansas City ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pinnacle Career Institute-South Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-High Traditional||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||23 staff||62 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||7|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pinnacle Career Institute has been delivering quality educational programs since 1953 when it first opened its doors as Electronics Institute, a technical college in Missouri. Mr. Jeffrey C. Freeman and Scott F. Freeman purchased the school on June 2, 1992, and began the process of diversifying the programs available on the campus. With the addition of programs in Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Business Office Administrator and Medical Office Assistant, the school changed its name in September 2002 to more accurately reflect the diverse educational programs - Pinnacle Career Institute. As a vocational school, Pinnacle Career Institute has been adapting to the times and the needs of our students. To this end, we began offering Associate degrees in 1987 to better assist students in reaching their career goals. We offer two convenient campus locations (including one of the premier training colleges in Kansas City, MO and one of the best colleges in Lawrence, KS) and a unique online experience. Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,http://www.pcitraining.edu/consumerinfo
The nearest community college to Pinnacle Career Institute-South Kansas City is Johnson County Community College (8.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 18,373 students | 8.30 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66210
(913) 469-8500 8.3018,373
- 458 students | 8.40 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa, KS 66215
(913) 768-1900 8.40458
- 606 students | 8.70 Mi3239 Broadway
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 531-5223 8.70606
- 16,351 students | 8.80 Mi3200 Broadway
Kansas City, MO 64111
(816) 604-1000 8.8016,351
- 638 students | 9.50 Mi8955 E 38th Terrace
Kansas City, MO 64129
(816) 861-1000 9.50638
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.