Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has served the Albuquerque community since 1985. In Albuquerque, we offer medical training in Medical Training in Albuquerque certificate programs dental assistant, medical administrative assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, veterinary assistant.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||46 staff||72 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||12||11|
|Total Enrollment||892 students||1,793 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||892 students||604 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$34,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||82%||86%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$15,750|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$6,495|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque is Southwest University of Visual Arts-Albuquerque (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 1.20 Mi5000 Marble NE
Albuquerque,  NM  87110
- 26,771 students | 2.60 Mi525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque,  NM  87106
- 357 students | 5.40 Mi4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J
Albuquerque,  NM  87105
- 2,321 students | 26.80 Mi280 La Entrada
Los Lunas,  NM  87031
- 162 students | 47.70 Mi3960 San Felipe
Santa Fe,  NM  87507
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.