Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has served the Albuquerque community since 1985. In Albuquerque, we offer medical training in Medical Training in Albuquerque certificate programs dental assistant, medical administrative assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, veterinary assistant.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||46 staff||72 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||12||11|
|Total Enrollment||892 students||1,793 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||892 students||604 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$34,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||82%||86%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$15,750|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$6,495|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque is Southwest University of Visual Arts-Albuquerque (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 1.20 Mi5000 Marble NE
Albuquerque,  NM  87110
- 26,771 students | 2.60 Mi525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque,  NM  87106
- 357 students | 5.40 Mi4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J
Albuquerque,  NM  87105
- 2,321 students | 26.80 Mi280 La Entrada
Los Lunas,  NM  87031
- 6,242 students | 48.20 Mi6401 Richards Ave
Santa Fe,  NM  87508
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.