Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque
Tel: (505) 881-1234
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has served the Albuquerque community since 1985. In Albuquerque, we offer medical training in Medical Training in Albuquerque certificate programs dental assistant, medical administrative assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, veterinary assistant.
The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||46 staff||72 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||12||11|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||82%||86%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$15,750|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$6,495|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque is Southwest University of Visual Arts-Albuquerque (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 1.10 Mi5000 Marble NE
Albuquerque,  NM  87110
(505) 254-7575 1.10202
- 26,771 students | 2.60 Mi525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque,  NM  87106
(505) 224-3000 2.6026,771
- 357 students | 5.40 Mi4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J
Albuquerque,  NM  87105
(505) 880-2877 5.40357
- 2,321 students | 26.90 Mi280 La Entrada
Los Lunas,  NM  87031
(505) 925-8500 26.902,321
- 6,242 students | 48.20 Mi6401 Richards Ave
Santa Fe,  NM  87508
(505) 428-1000 48.206,242
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!