Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has served the Albuquerque community since 1985. In Albuquerque, we offer medical training in Medical Training in Albuquerque certificate programs dental assistant, medical administrative assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, veterinary assistant.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||46 staff||72 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||12||11|
|Total Enrollment||892 students||1,793 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||892 students||604 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$34,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||82%||86%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$15,750|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$6,495|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque is Southwest University of Visual Arts-Albuquerque (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 1.20 Mi5000 Marble NE
Albuquerque,  NM  87110
- 26,771 students | 2.60 Mi525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque,  NM  87106
- 357 students | 5.40 Mi4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J
Albuquerque,  NM  87105
- 2,321 students | 26.80 Mi280 La Entrada
Los Lunas,  NM  87031
- 162 students | 47.70 Mi3960 San Felipe
Santa Fe,  NM  87507
Nursing remains a highly rewarding career that will remain not only in demand, but recession-proof. Learn about how to begin your nursing career at community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.