Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has served the Albuquerque community since 1985. In Albuquerque, we offer medical training in Medical Training in Albuquerque certificate programs dental assistant, medical administrative assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, veterinary assistant.
Top Placements (New Mexico)
Listed among the top community colleges in New Mexico for:
- Category Attribute
- Completion Rates Highest completion rates
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has declined by 23% over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||46 staff||72 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||12||11|
|Total Enrollment||892 students||1,793 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||892 students||604 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$34,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||82%||86%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$15,750|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$6,495|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque is Southwest University of Visual Arts-Albuquerque (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 1.20 Mi5000 Marble NE
Albuquerque,  NM  87110
- 26,771 students | 2.60 Mi525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque,  NM  87106
- 357 students | 5.40 Mi4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J
Albuquerque,  NM  87105
- 2,321 students | 26.80 Mi280 La Entrada
Los Lunas,  NM  87031
- 162 students | 47.70 Mi3960 San Felipe
Santa Fe,  NM  87507
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.