Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (505) 881-1234
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has served the Albuquerque community since 1985. In Albuquerque, we offer medical training in Medical Training in Albuquerque certificate programs dental assistant, medical administrative assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, veterinary assistant.
The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||46 staff||72 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||9|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||85%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,499||$15,850|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,176||$6,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque is Central New Mexico Community College (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 23,553 students | 2.60 Mi525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505) 224-3000 2.6023,553
- 312 students | 5.40 Mi4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J
Albuquerque, NM 87105
(505) 880-2877 5.40312
- 2,041 students | 26.90 Mi280 La Entrada
Los Lunas, NM 87031
(505) 925-8500 26.902,041
- 176 students | 47.80 Mi3960 San Felipe Road
Santa Fe, NM 87507
(505) 467-6805 47.80176
- 4,207 students | 48.20 Mi6401 Richards Ave
Santa Fe, NM 87508
(505) 428-1000 48.204,207
Learn about the dazzling jewelry programs and certificates that are available at your local community college campus.
Calling all tech-lovers! A new survey by Republic’s Center for Digital Education and Converge Online has ranked the community colleges that most effectively integrate digital technology into daily campus life.
Veteran Charles Wittington, a community college student, wrote about his killing addiction and was subsequently banned from campus. Was he entitled through free speech to express his opinion, or is campus safety more important? Weigh in on the controversy.