Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has served the Albuquerque community since 1985. In Albuquerque, we offer medical training in Medical Training in Albuquerque certificate programs dental assistant, medical administrative assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, veterinary assistant.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||46 staff||72 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||12||11|
|Total Enrollment||892 students||1,793 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||892 students||604 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$34,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||82%||86%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$15,750|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$6,495|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque is Southwest University of Visual Arts-Albuquerque (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 1.20 Mi5000 Marble NE
Albuquerque,  NM  87110
- 26,771 students | 2.60 Mi525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque,  NM  87106
- 357 students | 5.40 Mi4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J
Albuquerque,  NM  87105
- 2,321 students | 26.80 Mi280 La Entrada
Los Lunas,  NM  87031
- 162 students | 47.70 Mi3960 San Felipe
Santa Fe,  NM  87507
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.