Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (505) 881-1234
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has served the Albuquerque community since 1985. In Albuquerque, we offer medical training in Medical Training in Albuquerque certificate programs dental assistant, medical administrative assistant, medical assistant, pharmacy technician, veterinary assistant.
The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||46 staff||72 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||9|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||85%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,499||$15,850|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,176||$6,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque is Central New Mexico Community College (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 23,553 students | 2.60 Mi525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505) 224-3000 2.6023,553
- 312 students | 5.40 Mi4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J
Albuquerque, NM 87105
(505) 880-2877 5.40312
- 2,041 students | 26.90 Mi280 La Entrada
Los Lunas, NM 87031
(505) 925-8500 26.902,041
- 176 students | 47.80 Mi3960 San Felipe Road
Santa Fe, NM 87507
(505) 467-6805 47.80176
- 4,207 students | 48.20 Mi6401 Richards Ave
Santa Fe, NM 87508
(505) 428-1000 48.204,207
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.