Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois
- Penn State DuBois is a warm, friendly campus of over 1,000 students, a place where people care about one another. Our faculty have advanced degrees from the best institutions in the world and are award-winning, gifted teachers. We keep our classes small so that our students have every opportunity to interact with their instructors and so that our instructors have the opportunity to make the difference in students' lives. Penn State DuBois offers three 4-year programs and 11 associate degree programs. Our course schedule includes a full daytime schedule as well as extended evening hours and Saturday classes. We also have a very active outreach program that serves business, industry, and our service area with credit and noncredit programs. Our goal here is to touch everyone we meet for the better-literally to change lives so that people can realize their dreams.
Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois places among the top 20% of community colleges in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||615 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||467 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||148 students||246 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$54,300||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois is Triangle Tech Inc-Dubois (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 147 students | 2.70 Mi225 Tannery Row Road
Falls Creek,  PA  15840
- 95 students | 41.30 Mi422 S 13th St
Indiana,  PA  15701
- 630 students | 52.70 Mi480 Waupelani Dr
State College,  PA  16801
- 906 students | 53.20 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
- 29 students | 53.50 MiOil City Campus 701 East Third Street
Oil City,  PA  16301
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.