Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (814) 375-4700
- Penn State DuBois is a warm, friendly campus of over 1,000 students, a place where people care about one another. Our faculty have advanced degrees from the best institutions in the world and are award-winning, gifted teachers. We keep our classes small so that our students have every opportunity to interact with their instructors and so that our instructors have the opportunity to make the difference in students' lives. Penn State DuBois offers three 4-year programs and 11 associate degree programs. Our course schedule includes a full daytime schedule as well as extended evening hours and Saturday classes. We also have a very active outreach program that serves business, industry, and our service area with credit and noncredit programs. Our goal here is to touch everyone we meet for the better-literally to change lives so that people can realize their dreams.
Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Mixed Baccalaureate/Associate's||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois is Triangle Tech Inc-Dubois (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 111 students | 2.70 Mi225 Tannery Row Road
Falls Creek, PA 15840
(814) 371-2090 2.70111
- 39 students | 48.10 Mi2900 Fairway Dr
Altoona, PA 16602
(814) 201-2025 48.1039
- 406 students | 52.80 Mi480 Waupelani Dr
State College, PA 16801
(814) 234-7755 52.80406
- 906 students | 53.10 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville, PA 15717
(724) 459-9500 53.10906
- 175 students | 57.80 Mi727 Goucher St
Johnstown, PA 15905
(814) 255-8200 57.80175
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?