Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois
- Penn State DuBois is a warm, friendly campus of over 1,000 students, a place where people care about one another. Our faculty have advanced degrees from the best institutions in the world and are award-winning, gifted teachers. We keep our classes small so that our students have every opportunity to interact with their instructors and so that our instructors have the opportunity to make the difference in students' lives. Penn State DuBois offers three 4-year programs and 11 associate degree programs. Our course schedule includes a full daytime schedule as well as extended evening hours and Saturday classes. We also have a very active outreach program that serves business, industry, and our service area with credit and noncredit programs. Our goal here is to touch everyone we meet for the better-literally to change lives so that people can realize their dreams.
Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois places among the top 20% of community colleges in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||25 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois is Triangle Tech Inc-Dubois (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 147 students | 2.70 Mi225 Tannery Row Road
Falls Creek,  PA  15840
(814) 371-2090 2.70147
- 95 students | 41.40 Mi422 S 13th St
Indiana,  PA  15701
(724) 463-0222 41.4095
- 29 students | 50.50 MiOil City Campus 701 East Third Street
Oil City,  PA  16301
(814) 371-6920 50.5029
- 630 students | 52.80 Mi480 Waupelani Dr
State College,  PA  16801
(814) 234-7755 52.80630
- 906 students | 53.10 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
(724) 459-9500 53.10906
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!