Triangle Tech Inc-Dubois
- Triangle Tech schools are located throughout Western Pennsylvania in five easily accessible communities (Pittsburgh, Erie, Greensburg, DuBois, Sunbury and Bethlehem). Each school is staffed with experienced, full-time professional instructors and is equipped with the latest in educational technology. Every program we offer provides you the opportunity to get extensive hands-on experience as well as classroom instruction.
- Enrollment: 132 students
- Private-state tuition: $16,583
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 6:1
- Minority enrollment: 13%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our DuBois school is located in Sandy Township. Triangle Tech's facilities occupy a total of approximately 32,000 square feet of comfortable, air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories and shops. Parking is available on the premises. Classrooms accommodate from 15 to 30 students, labs and shops are generally limited to a maximum of 20 students. Triangle Tech AST Degree programs Offered in DuBois are Architectural Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Mechanical Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Maintenance Electricity & Construction Technology, Carpentry & Construction Technology and Welding & Fabrication Technology. Triangle Tech Diploma program Offered in DuBois includes Residential and Light Commercial Electricity. Triangle Tech is accredited by the Accrediting commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology and is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools, Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Triangle Tech Inc-Dubois cost?
Triangle Tech Inc-Dubois's private state tuition is approximately $16,583.
What is the acceptance rate of Triangle Tech Inc-Dubois?
The acceptance rate of Triangle Tech Inc-Dubois is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 84%.
What is Triangle Tech Inc-Dubois's ranking?
Triangle Tech Inc-Dubois ranks among the top 20% of community college in Pennsylvania for: Percent of students receiving financial aid.