Triangle Tech Inc-Dubois
- Triangle Tech schools are located throughout Western Pennsylvania in five easily accessible communities (Pittsburgh, Erie, Greensburg, DuBois, Sunbury and Bethlehem). Each school is staffed with experienced, full-time professional instructors and is equipped with the latest in educational technology. Every program we offer provides you the opportunity to get extensive hands-on experience as well as classroom instruction.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Triangle Tech Inc-Dubois||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||147 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||147 students||372 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,500||$34,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Our DuBois school is located in Sandy Township. Triangle Tech's facilities occupy a total of approximately 32,000 square feet of comfortable, air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories and shops. Parking is available on the premises. Classrooms accommodate from 15 to 30 students, labs and shops are generally limited to a maximum of 20 students. Triangle Tech AST Degree programs Offered in DuBois are Architectural Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Mechanical Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Maintenance Electricity & Construction Technology, Carpentry & Construction Technology and Welding & Fabrication Technology. Triangle Tech Diploma program Offered in DuBois includes Residential and Light Commercial Electricity. Triangle Tech is accredited by the Accrediting commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology and is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools, Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- The nearest community college to Triangle Tech Inc-Dubois is Pennsylvania State University-Penn State DuBois (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 615 students | 2.70 Mi1 College Place
Du Bois,  PA  15801
- 95 students | 41.50 Mi422 S 13th St
Indiana,  PA  15701
- 29 students | 47.90 MiOil City Campus 701 East Third Street
Oil City,  PA  16301
- 906 students | 53.40 Mi500 Innovation Drive
Blairsville,  PA  15717
- 630 students | 55.40 Mi480 Waupelani Dr
State College,  PA  16801
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.