Hopkinsville Community College
- Our Mission is to provide quality two-year transfer programs, technical and semi-professional programs of two years or less, developmental and continuing education, and customized training services to local businesses and industries to improve the knowledge and skills of citizens and workers in the service area.
- The teacher population of 97 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Hopkinsville Community College||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||97 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,566 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,489 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,077 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,200||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- HCC offers area residents the opportunity to obtain a quality postsecondary education without leaving home – and at a highly competitive tuition rate. Thus, whether your interest lies in transferring to a four-year institution, immediate entry into the work place, personal development and enrichment, or upgrading your tech skills for a better future, your education begins here. The highly qualified faculty and staff of Hopkinsville Community College are dedicated to helping students of all ages and walks of life succeed in accomplishing their objectives. A strong student services program will support your educational pursuit through an easy registration process, effective counseling, and a variety of scholarship and financial aid opportunities. The college provides quality two-year transfer programs, technical and semi-professional programs of two years or less, developmental and continuing education, and customized training services to local businesses and industries to improve the knowledge and skills of citizens and workers in the service area. Classes are conveniently offered at locations throughout the region, including Hopkinsville, Fort Campbell, Cadiz, Elkton and Princeton. In fact, Hopkinsville Community College offers more than 400 classes on our campuses every term. And, for those simply too busy with the ever-increasing demands of family and work to come to our classes, HCC, in partnership with KYVU, offers hundreds of Internet classes as well.
- The nearest community college to Hopkinsville Community College is Brown Mackie College-Hopkinsville (3.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 222 students | 3.40 Mi4001 Fort Campbell Boulevard
Hopkinsville,  KY  42240
- 102 students | 18.70 Mi168 Jack Miller Blvd
Clarksville,  TN  37042
- 513 students | 24.30 Mi2691 Trenton Road
Clarksville,  TN  37040
- 404 students | 24.30 Mi1820 Business Park Dr
Clarksville,  TN  37040
- 4,433 students | 33.30 Mi2000 College Drive
Madisonville,  KY  42431
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.