Ohio Valley College of Technology
- Ohio Valley College of Technology is an institution of higher learning dedicated to allowing the student to grow both personally and professionally so the student is employable after graduation. OVCT will help you reach your educational goals by providing specialized training in career fields that are necessary to succeed in a competitive job market, while developing communication skills, interpersonal skills and citizenship responsibilities. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,ï¿½ www.ovct.edu/academic-programs
- Enrollment: 170 students
- Private-state tuition: $11,698
- Acceptance Rate: 80%
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 8%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- OVCT, founded in 1886, is a two-year private institution offering Occupational Associate Degrees in Applied Business. Located in East Liverpool Ohio, the campus is easily accessible from the intersection of Ohio State Routes 11 & 7 and US Route 30. Offering its students a small college experience allows a more personalized approach to college. Here, instructors genuinely care about their students. With a low student-faculty ratio, more one-on-one attention is provided in the classroom. The college offers career programs in Medical Assisting, Dental Assisting.Nursing Medical Office Administration, Business Administration The Ohio Valley College of Technology is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award Occupational Associate Degrees in Applied Business and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Ohio Valley College of Technology cost?
Ohio Valley College of Technology's private state tuition is approximately $11,698.
What is the acceptance rate of Ohio Valley College of Technology?
The acceptance rate of Ohio Valley College of Technology is 80%, which is lower than the state average of 83%.