Ohio Valley College of Technology
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (330) 385-1070
- Ohio Valley College of Technology is an institution of higher learning dedicated to allowing the student to grow both personally and professionally so the student is employable after graduation. OVCT will help you reach your educational goals by providing specialized training in career fields that are necessary to succeed in a competitive job market, while developing communication skills, interpersonal skills and citizenship responsibilities.For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, www.ovct.edu/academic-programs
The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ohio Valley College of Technology||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- OVCT, founded in 1886, is a two-year private institution offering Occupational Associate Degrees in Applied Business. Located in East Liverpool Ohio, the campus is easily accessible from the intersection of Ohio State Routes 11 & 7 and US Route 30. Offering its students a small college experience allows a more personalized approach to college. Here, instructors genuinely care about their students. With a low student-faculty ratio, more one-on-one attention is provided in the classroom. The college offers career programs in Medical Assisting, Dental Assisting.Nursing Medical Office Administration, Business Administration The Ohio Valley College of Technology is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award Occupational Associate Degrees in Applied Business and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The nearest community college to Ohio Valley College of Technology is Kent State University at East Liverpool (4.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,123 students | 4.30 Mi400 E 4th St
East Liverpool, OH 43920
(330) 385-3805 4.301,123
- 2,254 students | 14.10 Mi1 Campus Drive
Monaca, PA 15061
(724) 480-2222 14.102,254
- 1,697 students | 18.70 Mi2491 State Route 45 South
Salem, OH 44460
(330) 332-0361 18.701,697
- 13,940 students | 21.60 Mi4000 Sunset Blvd
Steubenville, OH 43952
(740) 264-5591 21.6013,940
- 454 students | 24.30 Mi4117 Pulaksi Road
New Castle, PA 16101
(724) 964-8811 24.30454
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.