Kent State University at East Liverpool
- Kent State University's eight-campus network, one of the largest regional systems in the country, serves both the development of a true living/learning approach at the Kent Campus and regional needs on seven other campuses throughout Northeast Ohio. The Kent Campus provides the resources and facilities of a large, diverse university, while the Regional Campuses - Ashtabula, East Liverpool, Geauga, Salem, Stark, Trumbull and Tuscarawas - offer the friendly, casual atmosphere of small liberal arts colleges.
The teacher population of 39 teachers has declined by 30% over five years.
|Kent State University at East Liverpool||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Four-Year: Other Health Professions Schools||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||39 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Since its founding as a teacher-training school in 1910, Kent State has become an engine for economic, cultural and workforce development in the region and beyond as one of the premiere Ohio colleges. The university also has earned acclaim for applying new knowledge to address the needs of the communities it serves and society as a whole. Established in 1965, Kent State's East Liverpool Campus occupies a downtown site overlooking the Ohio River and includes the Main Building, Memorial Auditorium, Mary Patterson Building and a Commons. Kent State University East Liverpool Campus offers classes and coursework leading to 12 associate degrees and seven bachelor's degrees, including one of Ohio's occupational therapy assistant programs, computer technology and physical therapy assistant training. With small class sizes, available counseling and tutoring to help students excel, and over 200 academic paths that can be started on campus and completed within the Kent State system, our southeastern Ohio campus is a convenient center for learning and career enhancement. Kent State University is accredited without reservation by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
The nearest community college to Kent State University at East Liverpool is Ohio Valley College of Technology (4.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 201 students | 4.30 Mi15258 State Route 170
East Liverpool, OH 43920
(330) 385-1070 4.30201
- 2,254 students | 14.50 Mi1 Campus Drive
Monaca, PA 15061
(724) 480-2222 14.502,254
- 13,940 students | 17.40 Mi4000 Sunset Blvd
Steubenville, OH 43952
(740) 264-5591 17.4013,940
- 1,697 students | 21.80 Mi2491 State Route 45 South
Salem, OH 44460
(330) 332-0361 21.801,697
- 1,651 students | 24.30 Mi1111 McKee Road
Oakdale, PA 15071
(412) 809-5100 24.301,651
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.