Ohio State University Agricultural Technical Institute
- The Ohio State University Agricultural Technical Institute provides students with an outstanding education in horticulture, agriculture, environmental and laboratory sciences, business, and engineering technologies.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has declined by 32% over five years.
|Ohio State University Agricultural Technical Institute||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||38 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||702 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||621 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||81 students||284 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||403||180|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$48,900||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Nestled in the rolling hills just outside Wooster, Ohio, our campus draws students from far afield and from just around the corner. They come for our excellent facilities, a mix of high-tech and down-home, that range from tropical plant conservatory to construction lab, floral design studio to foaling barn. On the central campus, our Horticulture Complex includes five production greenhouses, classrooms and a lovely historic conservatory, blooming with exotic and tropical plants all year round. OARDC provides opportunities Adjacent to Ohio State ATI's Central Campus, the Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center offers internship and employment opportunities for our agriculture and horticulture students. Also affiliated with The Ohio State University, OARDC is one of the country's largest research institutes of its kind, and maintains dozens of working laboratories and research plots as well as Secrest Arboretum and a renowned rose garden. Ohio State ATI students can earn an Associate degree in one or more of 28 majors or "technologies" or a certificate of competency in hydraulic service and repair and commercial turf equipment. Each program of study provides excellent career preparation, combining coursework with a variety of hands-on practical experiences and the opportunity to make professional contacts with industry insiders. Students who successfully complete prescribed courses earn an Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Science, or the Certificate of Competency.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,779 students | 9.10 Mi1901 Smucker Rd
Orrville,  OH  44667
- 43 students | 24.70 Mi3681 Manchester Rd.
Akron,  OH  44319
- 14,097 students | 26.00 Mi6200 Frank Ave NW
North Canton,  OH  44720
- 4,678 students | 26.30 Mi6000 Frank Ave NW
North Canton,  OH  44720
- 471 students | 26.40 Mi4300 Munson Street, NW
Canton,  OH  44718
August 09, 2018
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
July 16, 2018
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
July 11, 2018
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.