- Northwestern College is about preparing people well and quickly for a lifetime of opportunities. The faculty and staff at Northwestern College are committed to providing an excellent learning environment supported by outstanding student service and satisfaction. Northwestern College is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the College community.
- Enrollment: 618 students
- In-state tuition: $17,010
- Out-state tuition: $17,010
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 82%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Northwestern College cost?
Northwestern College's tuition is approximately $17,010 for In-State students and $17,010 for Out-State students.
What is the acceptance rate of Northwestern College?
The acceptance rate of Northwestern College is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 89%.