Northeast Louisiana Technical College-Ruston (Closed 2014)
- Northeast Louisiana Technical College (NELTC) campuses offer courses and programs that teach high demand skills needed to get a job, to cross-train for different positions, or to retrain for a new career. Students are provided with relevant, hands-on training to prepare them to enter and to advance in the 21st Century workforce. Emphasis is placed on current industry based certifications and standards to ensure that students obtain marketable skills. Northeast Louisiana Technical College (NELTC) campuses provide access and opportunity for Louisiana citizens to prepare for a career in high-wage, high-demand fields. The five NELTC campuses provide skilled employees for business and industry to support the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state and region.
|Northeast Louisiana Technical College-Ruston||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||49%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Northeast Louisiana Technical College-Ruston is Northeast Louisiana Technical College (21.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 21.30 Mi609 Vocational Pky
West Monroe,  LA  71292
(318) 397-6100 21.30n/a
- 607 students | 31.90 Mi2319 Louisville Ave
Monroe,  LA  71201
(318) 323-2889 31.90607
- 3,815 students | 36.00 Mi7500 Millhaven Rd
Monroe,  LA  71203
(866) 500-5322 36.003,815
- 1,030 students | 36.00 Mi9500 Industrial Drive
Minden,  LA  71055
(318) 371-3035 36.001,030
- 293 students | 42.50 Mi304 South Jones Street
Winnfield,  LA  71483
(318) 628-4342 42.50293
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.