Northeast Louisiana Technical College-Ruston (Closed 2014)
- Northeast Louisiana Technical College (NELTC) campuses offer courses and programs that teach high demand skills needed to get a job, to cross-train for different positions, or to retrain for a new career. Students are provided with relevant, hands-on training to prepare them to enter and to advance in the 21st Century workforce. Emphasis is placed on current industry based certifications and standards to ensure that students obtain marketable skills. Northeast Louisiana Technical College (NELTC) campuses provide access and opportunity for Louisiana citizens to prepare for a career in high-wage, high-demand fields. The five NELTC campuses provide skilled employees for business and industry to support the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state and region.
|Northeast Louisiana Technical College-Ruston||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||49%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Northeast Louisiana Technical College-Ruston is Northeast Louisiana Technical College (21.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 21.30 Mi609 Vocational Pky
West Monroe,  LA  71292
(318) 397-6100 21.30n/a
- 128 students | 21.60 Mi605 W Boundary
Farmerville,  LA  71241
(318) 368-3179 21.60128
- 623 students | 31.90 Mi2319 Louisville Ave
Monroe,  LA  71201
(318) 323-2889 31.90623
- 3,081 students | 36.00 Mi7500 Millhaven Rd
Monroe,  LA  71203
(866) 500-5322 36.003,081
- 440 students | 36.00 Mi9500 Industrial Drive
Minden,  LA  71055
(318) 371-3035 36.00440
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.