Motlow State Community College
- Motlow State Community College, an institution governed by the Tennessee Board of Regents in the State University and Community College System of Tennessee, is a public, comprehensive, two-year, open-access college founded in 1969. The college awards the Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, and Associate of Applied Science degrees and certificates of credit.
- The teacher population of 142 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Motlow State Community College||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||142 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,758 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,093 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,665 students||262 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,700||$29,400|
- Motlow College is a multi-location community college providing degree programs designed for transfer to other colleges and universities; degree and non-degree programs designed to develop immediate job readiness skills and competencies and public service, lifelong learning, and workforce development programs to promote personal enrichment and economic and community development. The central campus of Motlow State Community College is located on 185 acres of beautifully wooded land in Moore County. The 187-acre site for the college was donated by the Motlow family of Lynchburg, Tennessee. Because of this generous gift and because of Senator Reagor Motlow's contributions to education in Tennessee, Governor Buford Ellington and Commissioner of Education, J. Howard Warf, recommended that the college be named Motlow State Community College. Motlow State Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Level I associate degree.
- The nearest community college to Motlow State Community College is Daymar Institute-Murfreesboro (31.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 131 students | 31.80 Mi415 Golden Bear Court
Murfreesboro,  TN  37128
- 1,062 students | 43.90 Mi3421 Meridian St N
Huntsville,  AL  35811
- 138 students | 45.60 Mi904 Oakwood Ave
Huntsville,  AL  35811
- 597 students | 48.10 Mi2021 Drake Avenue, SW
Huntsville,  AL  35801
- 5,117 students | 48.20 Mi1665 Hampshire Pike
Columbia,  TN  38401