Fox Valley Technical College
- Fox Valley Technical College offers services from a variety of campus locations, regional centers and training sites. Many online learning options are also available, plus blended options which combine online learning with hands-on instruction. The college also provides customized business solutions that help employers ensure their workforce is ready and can gain a competitive edge in the market.
Fox Valley Technical College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 1,222 teachers has grown by 134% over five years.
|Fox Valley Technical College||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||1,222 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||10,361 students||3,351 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,913 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7,448 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,900||$33,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Each year 40,000-50,000 people enroll in classes at FVTC
- Approximately 32,000 people take continuing education courses annually
- FVTC serves approximately 8,000 degree-declared students each year
- Around 60% of program students attended part-time In 2017-18
- FVTC trained over 1,000 apprenticeship students
- 16% of 2017 area high school graduates enrolled at FVTC directly from high school
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Fox Valley Technical College is Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (24.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,406 students | 24.40 Mi2740 W Mason St
Green Bay,  WI  54307
- 1,132 students | 25.20 Mi904 South Taylor Street, Suite 100
Green Bay,  WI  54303
- 6,280 students | 34.40 Mi235 N National Avenue
Fond Du Lac,  WI  54936
- 3,008 students | 42.90 Mi1290 North Avenue
Cleveland,  WI  53015
- 2,779 students | 65.90 Mi500 32nd St N
Wisconsin Rapids,  WI  54494
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.