Fox Valley Technical College
- Fox Valley Technical College offers services from a variety of campus locations, regional centers and training sites. Many online learning options are also available, plus blended options which combine online learning with hands-on instruction. The college also provides customized business solutions that help employers ensure their workforce is ready and can gain a competitive edge in the market.
Fox Valley Technical College places among the top 20% of community colleges in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 1,222 teachers has grown by 134% over five years.
|Fox Valley Technical College||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||1,222 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||10,361 students||3,351 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,913 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7,448 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,900||$33,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Each year 40,000-50,000 people enroll in classes at FVTC
- Approximately 32,000 people take continuing education courses annually
- FVTC serves approximately 8,000 degree-declared students each year
- Around 60% of program students attended part-time In 2017-18
- FVTC trained over 1,000 apprenticeship students
- 16% of 2017 area high school graduates enrolled at FVTC directly from high school
Profile last updated:
- The nearest community college to Fox Valley Technical College is Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (24.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,406 students | 24.40 Mi2740 W Mason St
Green Bay,  WI  54307
- 1,132 students | 25.20 Mi904 South Taylor Street, Suite 100
Green Bay,  WI  54303
- 6,280 students | 34.40 Mi235 N National Avenue
Fond Du Lac,  WI  54936
- 3,008 students | 42.90 Mi1290 North Avenue
Cleveland,  WI  53015
- 2,779 students | 65.90 Mi500 32nd St N
Wisconsin Rapids,  WI  54494
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.