Fox Valley Technical College
- Fox Valley Technical College offers services from a variety of campus locations, regional centers and training sites. Many online learning options are also available, plus blended options which combine online learning with hands-on instruction. The college also provides customized business solutions that help employers ensure their workforce is ready and can gain a competitive edge in the market.
- Enrollment: 10,361 students
- In-state tuition: $3,800
- Out-state tuition: $5,000
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 22%
- Source: Verified school update
Fox Valley Technical College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Each year 40,000-50,000 people enroll in classes at FVTC
- Approximately 20,000 people take continuing education courses annually
- FVTC serves approximately 8,000 degree-declared students each year
- Around 60% of program students attended part-time
- FVTC trains over 1,000 apprenticeship students annually
- 16% of area high school graduates enrolled at FVTC directly from high school
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Fox Valley Technical College cost?
Fox Valley Technical College's tuition is approximately $3,800 for In-State students and $5,000 for Out-State students.
What is Fox Valley Technical College's ranking?
Fox Valley Technical College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Wisconsin for: Least expensive tuition, Largest student body and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).