Minnesota School of Business-Richfield
Tel: (612) 861-2000
- Minnesota School of Business/Globe College has been providing specialized career training programs for more that 125 years. We have grown to be one of the most recognized and highly respected providers of private business, medical, and technology education in the upper Midwest.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Minnesota School of Business-Richfield||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||51 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||763 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||476 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||287 students||534 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||440 students||493 students|
|# Graduate Students||36 students||36 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,200||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Minnesota School of Business and Globe College have been providing specialized career training programs for more than 125 years. We have grown to be one of the most recognized and highly respected providers of private business, medical, and computer education in the Upper Midwest. Through our employer approved curriculum and hands-on training you can acquire the skills and education necessary to become successful in your chosen career. We offer flexible class scheduling to accommodate academic and individual needs. Classes are offered both day and evening for full-time and part-time students. Many classes are also offered online, providing students with an opportunity to participate in distance education. This mode of delivery enables students to learn from the location of their choice and accommodates a schedule that is convenient for them. Training is provided by instructors with practical business, computer and medical knowledge and professional on the job experience. MSB offers a Masters degree, diplomas, Associate of Applied Science Degrees, and Bachelor of Science Degrees in many areas. The four main educational areas are business, health sciences, computer imaging, and information technology. In addition to the campuses mentioned, affiliates to the college include Globe College in Oakdale, MN, Minnesota School of Cosmetology in Oakdale, MN, Duluth Business University in Duluth, MN, Utah Career College, UT, Institute of Production and Recording in Minneapolis, Transportation Center for Excellence in Eagan, MN, New Horizons ? Benchmark Learning in Edina, MN, and Broadview Media in Edina, MN. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas, Associate in Applied Science degrees, and Bachelor of Science degrees. The Minnesota School of Business and Globe College Medical Assisting programs are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Curriculum Review board of the American Association of Medical Assistants Endowement (AAMAE).
- The nearest community college to Minnesota School of Business-Richfield is Academy College (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 149 students | 0.60 Mi1600 W 82nd st, Ste 100
Minneapolis,  MN  55431
(952) 851-0066 0.60149
- 9,539 students | 2.90 Mi9700 France Ave S
Minneapolis,  MN  55431
(952) 358-8200 2.909,539
- 216 students | 5.20 Mi7905 Golden Triangle Drive, Suite 100
Eden Prairie,  MN  55344
(952) 914-5300 5.20216
- 733 students | 6.70 Mi3500 Federal Dr
Saint Paul,  MN  55122
(651) 687-9000 6.70733
- 1,070 students | 7.50 Mi818 Dunwoody Blvd
Minneapolis,  MN  55403
(612) 374-5800 7.501,070
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
Learn how community colleges and associate degrees can lead to high paying careers.
Learn what to expect in terms of classes and student life in your first semester of community college.