- The main campus of Midland College is located at 3600 North Garfield. In addition, the school operates an Advanced Technology Center, Cogdell Learning Center, an Aviation Maintenance Technology Hangar, Professional Pilot Preparation Hanger, Child Care Center, and the Petroleum Professional Development Center throughout the community. Midland College classes are also held at the Williams Regional Technical Training Center in Fort Stockton.
- The teacher population of 185 teachers has declined by 31% over five years.
|Midland College||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||185 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,645 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,593 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4,052 students||2,866 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||286||264|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$40,800||$34,000|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||27 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Ambassadors, Amtgard, Anime Club, Baptist Student Ministry, Catholic Student Association of Midland (CSAM), Chemistry Club, Education Society, Engineering Club, Every Nation Campus Ministry, Geology Club, International Student Club, Kinesiology Club, LGBTQ+, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Regents, Respiratory Care Club, Sigma Kappa Delta, Spirit Squad, Student Government Association (SGA), Student Nurses Association, Students in Philanthropy (SIP), T.O.G.A., The Navigators, Veterans Association
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Guild, Jazz Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Midland College offers more than fifty associate degree and certificate options, and is a Level II (four-year) institution, accredited to offer a Bachelor of Applied Technology (BAT) degree and a Bachelor of Applied Science degree. Students may also earn upper-level degrees on the Midland campus from various four-year universities. More than 200,000 people have taken classes at Midland College since 1972, and current student enrollment is approximately 6,000.
- The college also invests in the quality of life in Midland. The Phyllis and Bob Cowan Performing Arts Series and the Davidson Distinguished Lecture Series recruit renowned performers and speakers to the campus for free community cultural and entertainment performances and lectures. The campus is also home to the McCormick Art Gallery and co-produces theatre presentations with Midland Community Theatre. The Al G. Langford Chaparral Center, located on the Midland College main campus, hosts concerts, trade shows, and sporting events.
- Midland College's annual operating budget is $65 million. The school is supported by one of the top community college foundations in the nation. Interest from endowments totaling $7 million has been placed into operating budgets for campus upgrades, technology, instruction and other projects. Since 1992 the college has raised in over $00 million from public and private sources. In 2005, to better serve an ever-increasing student body, Midland College passed a $41.8 million bond that is providing newly expanded learning facilities and other campus improvements, which include state-of-the-art classrooms, lecture halls, and laboratory facilities and resources.
- Looking to the future, the faculty and staff of Midland College are committed to instruction that sustains a life-long quest for knowledge and provides students with academic, intellectual, occupational and professional proficiency. Additional information is available on the Internet at www.midland.edu.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,059 students | 19.50 Mi201 W University Blvd
Odessa,  TX  79764
- 115 students | 37.60 Mi3200 Ave C
Big Spring,  TX  79720
- 3,756 students | 41.50 Mi1001 Birdwell Lane
Big Spring,  TX  79720
- 2,803 students | 80.50 Mi5317 Lovington Hwy
Hobbs,  NM  88240
- 2,067 students | 83.10 Mi6200 College Ave
Snyder,  TX  79549