Georgia Military College-Warner Robins Campus
- Georgia Military College is a public-independent educational institution, comprised of a junior college and a separate preparatory school (grades 6-12), whose mission and purpose is to produce educated citizens by providing junior college students with a liberal arts based two-year undergraduate curriculum, by providing selected college students with ROTC training, and by providing preparatory school students an inclusive college preparatory curriculum that includes a military training component-all in an environment conducive to the holistic development of the intellect and character of its students.
The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 42% over five years.
|Georgia Military College-Warner Robins Campus||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 years but < 4 years|
|Total Faculty||40 staff||94 staff|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,187||$9,187|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,500||$3,667|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Georgia Military College-Warner Robins Campus is Central Georgia Technical College (6.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,219 students | 6.50 Mi80 Cohen Walker Drive
Warner Robins,  GA  31088
(478) 757-3400 6.508,219
- n/a students | 6.50 Mi80 Cohen Walker Dr
Warner Robins,  GA  31088
(478) 988-6800 6.50n/a
- n/a students | 14.60 Mi100 College Station Dr
Macon,  GA  31206
(478) 471-2700 14.60n/a
- n/a students | 23.70 Mi1100 Second St SE
Cochran,  GA  31014
(478) 934-6221 23.70n/a
- 8,812 students | 38.60 Mi201 E Greene St
Milledgeville,  GA  31061
(478) 387-4900 38.608,812
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.