Mid-State Technical College
- Mid-State Technical College Serves its community by providing lifelong learning opportunities which enhance the personal and economic well-being of individuals and businesses.
- The teacher population of 167 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Mid-State Technical College||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||167 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,779 students||3,351 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,020 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,759 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,300||$33,700|
- The college offer technical training in more than 50 fields and professions by granting one- and two-year technical diplomas and two-year associate degrees. MSTC graduates become health care professionals, police officers, day-care providers, accountants, plumbers, administrative assistants,electricians, welders, automotive technicians, hair stylists, and paramedics. They are design and repair technicians, computer programmers, networking specialists, small business owners, masons, farmers, marketing professionals, and much more. In addition, MSTC also awards certificates for the successful completion of a single course or a combination of courses. Mid-State Technical College also serves as a starting point for students who want to continue their education. Many courses and programs transfer to four-year colleges and universities. MSTC has campuses in Stevens Point, Marshfield and Wisconsin Rapids; a center in Adams; and several outreach sites. Through credit, non-credit and life enrichment course, MSTC is a driving force behind post-secondary education in central Wisconsin.
- The nearest community college to Mid-State Technical College is Northcentral Technical College (41.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,377 students | 41.60 Mi1000 Campus Dr
Wausau,  WI  54401
- 10,361 students | 65.90 Mi1825 N Bluemound Dr
Appleton,  WI  54912
- 6,280 students | 79.70 Mi235 N National Avenue
Fond Du Lac,  WI  54936
- 4,630 students | 82.80 Mi400 Seventh St. North
La Crosse,  WI  54601
- 10,406 students | 83.40 Mi2740 W Mason St
Green Bay,  WI  54307