- The mission of Miami University Hamilton is to provide general and technical education at the associate degree level and courses leading to many bachelorï¿½s and masterï¿½s degrees. We believe learning is a lifelong process; and we are dedicated to sharing knowledge through high-quality instruction, scholarly activity and service to the community. Miami University Hamilton is an integral part of Miami University in both academic programs shared governance.
- Enrollment: 2,451 students
- In-state tuition: $5,173
- Out-state tuition: $14,449
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 28%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Miami University-Hamilton ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Miami University Hamilton offers you the best of both educational worlds: big university advantages and small campus comfort. Through personal attention, comprehensive student support and one-on-one advising, you'll find Miami Hamilton the perfect "first stop" on your road to success. Miami Hamilton offers associate's degrees, certificate programs, courses to begin a bachelor's degree, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, selected graduate courses (for part-time master's degree programs in business and education), and continuing education courses. Classes are offered during the day, evening, Saturday, and at off-site locations to accommodate part-time and full-time students. Off-site courses are usually offered at Eaton High School, Eaton; Edgewood High School, Trenton; and Lakota West High School; West Chester. A wealth of expanding facilities are complemented by Miami Hamilton's greatest assets: a small, friendly student body, attentive, highly qualified faculty and staff; and unmatched student services, designed to accommodate your busy life. With flexible class schedules, commuter convenience, a licensed on-site child care center, and a thorough, individualized learning assistance program, Miami University Hamilton is a workable option for new, transfer, returning, and nontraditional students. The college is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.