ATA College - Cincinnati
Tel: (513) 671-1920
- At Beckfield College, we are dedicated to providing a quality education in a friendly atmosphere with individual attention to the needs of our students. Students will find that we have an outstanding faculty qualified by professional preparation and experience. They are dedicated to creating a meaningful, and structured environment that can lead to successful learning. At Beckfield, we believe in designing the college around our students' needs, not in molding the student to the system, to create a student-centered learning environment. We strive to provide hands-on learning opportunities that encourage students to become immersed in and responsible for their educational process, with assistance from staff and faculty. We believe in providing an environment rich in opportunity, encouragement, and methods that allows students to become successful, responsible learners today and competent, accountable leaders of tomorrow.
The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 170% over five years.
|ATA College - Cincinnati||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||91 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ATA College - Cincinnati is Fortis College-Cincinnati (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 563 students | 1.90 Mi11499 Chester Road Ste 200
Cincinnati, OH 45246
(513) 771-2795 1.90563
- 5,986 students | 6.00 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Blue Ash, OH 45236
(513) 745-5600 6.005,986
- 682 students | 6.10 Mi100 E Business Way Ste 200
Cincinnati, OH 45241
(513) 475-3600 6.10682
- 2,540 students | 7.30 Mi1601 University Blvd
Hamilton, OH 45011
(513) 785-3000 7.302,540
- 7,890 students | 10.60 Mi3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45223
(513) 569-1500 10.607,890
Your local community college campus offers a variety of art programs both traditional and modern. Find out more about them here.
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
From nuclear medicine to physical therapy, consider 10 in-demand jobs for community college graduates. With salaries ranging from $50,000 to even $100,000, opportunities are ripe for those with the right training from community colleges.