Metro Business College-Jefferson City
The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Metro Business College-Jefferson City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||62 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Metro Business College awards Associate of Applied Science Degrees in Business & Computer Specialist, Medical Specialist, Medical Billing and Coding Specialist and Accounting Paraprofessional. The College awards diplomas in Business and Computer Assistant, Accounting Assistant and Medical Office Assistant. The College awards certificates in Administrative Assistant, Massage Therapy and Medical Assistant. All four campuses are nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. In fact, MBC has achieved Honor Roll School status with ACICS. For information regarding graduation adn placement rates, program costs and other information, please go to: www.metrobusinesscollege.edu/disclosure.html
The nearest community college to Metro Business College-Jefferson City is State Technical College of Missouri (25.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,471 students | 25.80 MiOne Technology Drive
Linn,  MO  65051
(573) 897-5000 25.801,471
- 32 students | 52.40 Mi1202 E Hwy 72
Rolla,  MO  65401
(573) 364-8464 52.4032
- 4,731 students | 55.70 Mi3201 W 16th Street
Sedalia,  MO  65301
(800) 621-7440 55.704,731
- 5,202 students | 58.40 Mi101 College Ave
Moberly,  MO  65270
(660) 263-4100 58.405,202
- 2,629 students | 70.20 Mi1964 Prairie Dell Rd
Union,  MO  63084
(636) 584-6500 70.202,629
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.