Metro Business College-Jefferson City
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Metro Business College-Jefferson City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||125 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||96 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||29 students||612 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$20,500||$31,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Metro Business College awards Associate of Applied Science Degrees in Business & Computer Specialist, Medical Specialist, Medical Billing and Coding Specialist and Accounting Paraprofessional. The College awards diplomas in Business and Computer Assistant, Accounting Assistant and Medical Office Assistant. The College awards certificates in Administrative Assistant, Massage Therapy and Medical Assistant. All four campuses are nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. In fact, MBC has achieved Honor Roll School status with ACICS. For information regarding graduation adn placement rates, program costs and other information, please go to: www.metrobusinesscollege.edu/disclosure.html
- The nearest community college to Metro Business College-Jefferson City is State Technical College of Missouri (22.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,259 students | 22.80 MiOne Technology Drive
Linn,  MO  65051
- 76 students | 52.40 Mi1202 E Hwy 72
Rolla,  MO  65401
- 4,983 students | 55.60 Mi3201 W 16th Street
Sedalia,  MO  65301
- 5,431 students | 58.40 Mi101 College Ave
Moberly,  MO  65270
- 3,222 students | 69.70 Mi1964 Prairie Dell Rd
Union,  MO  63084
Learn the important role community colleges have take in improving homeland security.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.