Metro Business College-Jefferson City
The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Metro Business College-Jefferson City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||32 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Metro Business College awards Associate of Applied Science Degrees in Business & Computer Specialist, Medical Specialist, Medical Billing and Coding Specialist and Accounting Paraprofessional. The College awards diplomas in Business and Computer Assistant, Accounting Assistant and Medical Office Assistant. The College awards certificates in Administrative Assistant, Massage Therapy and Medical Assistant. All four campuses are nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. In fact, MBC has achieved Honor Roll School status with ACICS. For information regarding graduation adn placement rates, program costs and other information, please go to: www.metrobusinesscollege.edu/disclosure.html
The nearest community college to Metro Business College-Jefferson City is State Technical College of Missouri (25.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,259 students | 25.80 MiOne Technology Drive
Linn,  MO  65051
(573) 897-5000 25.801,259
- 76 students | 52.40 Mi1202 E Hwy 72
Rolla,  MO  65401
(573) 364-8464 52.4076
- 4,983 students | 55.70 Mi3201 W 16th Street
Sedalia,  MO  65301
(660) 530-5800 55.704,983
- 5,431 students | 58.40 Mi101 College Ave
Moberly,  MO  65270
(660) 263-4110 58.405,431
- 3,222 students | 70.20 Mi1964 Prairie Dell Rd
Union,  MO  63084
(636) 584-6500 70.203,222
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!