McIntosh College (Closed 2009)
- McIntosh College, a private provider of quality education since 1896, embraces the ideal of career education for all. We prepare our students to become involved, successful graduates in their chosen fields. Our student-oriented environment provides the framework for student success.
|McIntosh College||(NH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Enrollment||224 students||2,045 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- We offer career training, degree and certificate programs in a variety of fields, and allow students to pursue an associate of science degree in criminal justice, graphic design training, and several other career paths. Located in picturesque and serene Dover, New Hampshire, McIntosh College provides practical, career-focused education for the students we serve. McIntosh College degree and certificate programs offer career training in some of today's fast growing industries. We offer a business management program, graphic design program, medical assistant training and more. Our courses, equipment and faculty stay industry-current in each area of expertise, in order to prepare you for the real world marketplace.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,079 students | 8.80 Mi320 Corporate Dr
Portsmouth,  NH  03801
- 1,699 students | 17.00 Mi112 College Drive
Wells,  ME  04090
- 6,963 students | 28.10 Mi100 Elliott Street
Haverhill,  MA  01830
- 3,455 students | 32.30 Mi1066 Front St
Manchester,  NH  03102
- 4,288 students | 32.70 Mi31 College Drive
Concord,  NH  03301
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.