Mccann school of business and technology (Mahanoy city)
|Mccann school of business and technology (Mahanoy city)||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||148 students||618 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Mccann school of business and technology (Mahanoy city) is McCann School of Business & Technology (10.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,346 students | 10.30 Mi2650 Woodglen Road
Pottsville,  PA  17901
- 6,049 students | 27.30 Mi1333 South Prospect Street
Nanticoke,  PA  18634
- 7,114 students | 29.60 Mi4525 Education Park Dr
Schnecksville,  PA  18078
- 985 students | 33.40 Mi2205 Ridgewood Rd
Reading,  PA  19610
- 540 students | 33.60 Mi5151 Tilghman St
Allentown,  PA  18104
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.