Mccann school of business and technology (Mahanoy city)
|Mccann school of business and technology (Mahanoy city)||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Enrollment||148 students||618 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Mccann school of business and technology (Mahanoy city) is McCann School of Business & Technology (10.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,346 students | 10.60 Mi2650 Woodglen Road
Pottsville,  PA  17901
- 6,049 students | 27.40 Mi1333 South Prospect Street
Nanticoke,  PA  18634
- 7,114 students | 29.70 Mi4525 Education Park Dr
Schnecksville,  PA  18078
- 985 students | 33.40 Mi2205 Ridgewood Rd
Reading,  PA  19610
- 540 students | 33.50 Mi5151 Tilghman St
Allentown,  PA  18104
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.