Maysville Community and Technical College
- The teacher population of 147 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Maysville Community and Technical College||(KY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||147 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,478 students||3,252 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,466 students||1,360 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,012 students||1,892 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,700||$29,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Maysville Community and Technical College is University of Cincinnati-Clermont College (38.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,246 students | 38.10 Mi4200 Clermont College Dr
Batavia,  OH  45103
- 408 students | 41.30 Mi20918 State Route 251
Fayetteville,  OH  45118
- 2,462 students | 44.00 Mi100 Hobart Dr
Hillsboro,  OH  45133
- 52 students | 47.90 Mi3879 Rhodes Ave.
Portsmouth,  OH  45662
- 918 students | 48.60 Mi1011 Glendale-Milford Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45215
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.