- The mission of Chatfield College is to teach life skills, via a liberal arts education, to individuals who might best succeed in our supportive, small college experience.
- Enrollment: 170 students
- Private-state tuition: $9,370
- Student:teacher ratio: 3:1
- Minority enrollment: 45%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Creative Writing Club, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Student Ambassadors, Student Leadership Council
- Chatfield College is a three-year, private Catholic liberal arts college. At this time, there are two campuses. The St. Martin Campus, referred to as the main campus, is located on 200 beautifully wooded acres in St. Martin, Ohio in northern Brown County. The North Fairmount Campus is located at Cincinnati, Ohio. Chatfield is authorized to grant an Associate of Arts Degree in Liberal Arts with concentrations in Business, Human Services, Early Childhood Education, and Liberal Arts. A third year of study towards a bachelor's degree may be completed at Chatfield. Chatfield's curriculum is based on liberal arts and leads to the Associate of Arts degree. Chatfield's broad-based program encourages each student to become more authentically, free - by learning personal skills that build self-confidence and flexibility for life-long success, and by exploring a range of options to develop career choices. Chatfield's educational program includes two main parts: general education requirements and concentration requirements. The Liberal Arts concentration benefits students because Chatfield provides one-on-one academic counseling to customize your degree with career interests in mind.