- The mission of Chatfield College is to teach life skills, via a liberal arts education, to individuals who might best succeed in our supportive, small college experience.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Chatfield College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||408 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||235 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||173 students||284 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$22,700||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Chatfield College is a three-year, private Catholic liberal arts college. At this time, there are two campuses. The St. Martin Campus, referred to as the main campus, is located on 200 beautifully wooded acres in St. Martin, Ohio in northern Brown County. The North Fairmount Campus is located at Cincinnati, Ohio. Chatfield is authorized to grant an Associate of Arts Degree in Liberal Arts with concentrations in Business, Human Services, Early Childhood Education, and Liberal Arts. A third year of study towards a bachelor's degree may be completed at Chatfield. Chatfield's curriculum is based on liberal arts and leads to the Associate of Arts degree. Chatfield's broad-based program encourages each student to become more authentically, free - by learning personal skills that build self-confidence and flexibility for life-long success, and by exploring a range of options to develop career choices. Chatfield's educational program includes two main parts: general education requirements and concentration requirements. The Liberal Arts concentration benefits students because Chatfield provides one-on-one academic counseling to customize your degree with career interests in mind.
- The nearest community college to Chatfield College is Southern State Community College (15.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,462 students | 15.00 Mi100 Hobart Dr
Hillsboro,  OH  45133
- 3,246 students | 18.50 Mi4200 Clermont College Dr
Batavia,  OH  45103
- 918 students | 21.40 Mi1011 Glendale-Milford Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45215
- 439 students | 25.70 Mi100 E Business Way Ste 200
Cincinnati,  OH  45241
- 5,024 students | 27.10 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45236
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.