University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
- The University of Cincinnati Clermont College embraces life-long learning in a dynamic and supportive open-access educational community that fosters intellectual, cultural, and social development.
- The teacher population of 153 teachers has declined by 8% over five years.
|University of Cincinnati-Clermont College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||153 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,246 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,881 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,365 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2007)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,300||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Opened in 1972, the college offers more than 50 associate degree and certificate programs in a wide range of subjects. Clermont College is an open admissions institution, providing access to higher education to anyone with a high school diploma or equivalency. Clermont College, situated on 91.2 acres in Batavia Township, is a regional campus of the University of Cincinnati. Located in the center of Clermont County, the college serves residents of Adams, Brown, Clermont, Hamilton, Highland and Warren counties. We offer numerous opportunities to add value to your life, including specialized career certificates and degrees, Associate degree transfer programs, and on-site Baccalaureate and Master's degree offerings via the Clifton Campus. The Center for Educational Outreach and Training offers numerous business and industry training opportunities. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 918 students | 10.50 Mi1011 Glendale-Milford Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45215
- 5,024 students | 15.20 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45236
- 29 students | 15.80 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
- 660 students | 15.90 Mi8845 Governor/\'/s Hill Dr., Suite 100
Cincinnati,  OH  45249
- 439 students | 16.80 Mi100 E Business Way Ste 200
Cincinnati,  OH  45241
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 21, 2018
After transferring to a four-year institution, how do community college students fare? Learn about the reports and studies that shed light on community college student performance at the university level.