University of Cincinnati-Clermont College
- The University of Cincinnati Clermont College embraces life-long learning in a dynamic and supportive open-access educational community that fosters intellectual, cultural, and social development.
Top Placements (Ohio)
Listed among the top community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 153 teachers has declined by 8% over five years.
|University of Cincinnati-Clermont College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||153 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||3,246 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,881 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,365 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2007)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$45,300||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Opened in 1972, the college offers more than 50 associate degree and certificate programs in a wide range of subjects. Clermont College is an open admissions institution, providing access to higher education to anyone with a high school diploma or equivalency. Clermont College, situated on 91.2 acres in Batavia Township, is a regional campus of the University of Cincinnati. Located in the center of Clermont County, the college serves residents of Adams, Brown, Clermont, Hamilton, Highland and Warren counties. We offer numerous opportunities to add value to your life, including specialized career certificates and degrees, Associate degree transfer programs, and on-site Baccalaureate and Master's degree offerings via the Clifton Campus. The Center for Educational Outreach and Training offers numerous business and industry training opportunities. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to University of Cincinnati-Clermont College is Brown Mackie College-Cincinnati (10.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 918 students | 10.50 Mi1011 Glendale-Milford Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45215
- 5,024 students | 15.20 Mi9555 Plainfield Rd
Cincinnati,  OH  45236
- 29 students | 15.80 Mi119 Fairfield Avenue
Bellevue,  KY  41073
- 439 students | 16.80 Mi100 E Business Way Ste 200
Cincinnati,  OH  45241
- 127 students | 16.90 Mi6871 Steger Dr
Cincinnati,  OH  45237
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.