- Luna Community College is an institution of higher learning committed to serving the changing needs of its student population and the surrounding communities. Its mission is to provide comprehensive education, preparation for relevant employment, and opportunities for life-long learning.
- Enrollment: 720 students
- In-state tuition: $1,198
- Out-state tuition: $2,230
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 82%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Luna Community College continues to be an outstanding institution of higher education. With a strong history of vocational-technical education, which began in 1970, and becoming a comprehensive community college in 1997, Luna Community College is dedicated to excellence in meeting the needs of students. With a broadened focus, Luna Community College offers the first two years of a Baccalaureate Degree and various Associate Degrees and Certificates, which meet the needs of students in Business and Professional Studies, Vocational Education, Technologies, Health Sciences and Developmental Education. Luna Community College (LCC) is the only community college in northeastern New Mexico. LCC is located in the lower slopes of the majestic Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range overlooking the city of Las Vegas, New Mexico. LCC enjoys an outstanding reputation for its caliber of facilities, teaching methods, curricula, and dedication to excellence. Luna Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.