Fort Lauderdale Community Colleges
- There are 3 community colleges in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, serving 44,869 students.
- Broward County, FL community colleges have a diversity score of 0.54, which is lower than the national average of 0.67 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 74% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), and the student:teacher ratio is 50:1.
Fort Lauderdale, FL Community Colleges:
- College Location Students
- 111 East Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale,  FL 33301
- 2000 W. Commerical Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale,  FL 33309
- 4850 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 224
Fort Lauderdale,  FL 33313
May 10, 2018
We’ll explore various degree programs for shy individuals who prefer to work independently, rather than in a team environment.
May 10, 2018
With more community colleges offering bachelor's degrees, the choices in getting a BA or BS are growing quickly. Learn about new bachelor's degrees you can obtain at community colleges, ranging from nursing to electrical engineering and every subject in between.
April 26, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.