Kaplan University-Maine Campus
- Kaplan University provides a positive learning experience so that you can develop and enhance the skills that you need to ensure a successful career. Our focus is on your future. The moment you walk through our doors, you will receive one-on-one guidance throughout your entire educational experience. The right education is one you can use to improve your daily life. Get it at Kaplan University.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 9% over five years.
|Kaplan University-Maine Campus||(ME) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||24 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,080 students||1,107 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||394 students||421 students|
|# Part-Time Students||686 students||686 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||358 students||529 students|
|# Graduate Students||36 students||36 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,400||$33,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Classes begin every ten weeks during the day or evening. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.Visit a KU-Maine website today to learn more about our Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's degree programs.Lewiston Campus - http://lewiston.kaplanuniversity.eduAugusta Location - http://augusta.kaplanuniversity.eduSouth Portland Campus - http://portland.kaplanuniversity.edu
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,664 students | 0.30 Mi46 University Dr
Augusta,  ME  04330
- 2,401 students | 19.50 Mi92 Western Ave
Fairfield,  ME  04937
- 3,162 students | 26.30 Mi1250 Turner Street
Auburn,  ME  04210
- 210 students | 27.00 Mi70 Middle Street
Lewiston,  ME  04240
- 5,932 students | 52.50 Mi2 Fort Road
South Portland,  ME  04106
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.