Kaplan College-North Hollywood
- Kaplan College offers extensive health care diploma and certificate programs that are designed to help ensure your success in today?s health care professions. We offer you the training and knowledge and credentials that health care employers are seeking. Make the choice to pursue your education at Kaplan College in North Hollywood, California today. Our education programs offer you the opportunity to gain academic, professional, and personal success. Each program offers a comprehensive, real-world curriculum that can develop the knowledge, technical skills, and critical thinking needed to build a solid foundation for your career fulfillment.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kaplan College-North Hollywood||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||10|
|Total Enrollment||789 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||789 students||1,613 students|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,400||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||92%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,297||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2008)||87%||94%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-North Hollywood is Concorde Career College-North Hollywood (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 620 students | 0.50 Mi12412 Victory Boulevard
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 18,641 students | 1.60 Mi5800 Fulton Avenue
Van Nuys,  CA  91401
- 317 students | 3.00 Mi14519 W.Sylvan Street
Van Nuys,  CA  91411
- 225 students | 3.60 Mi6725 Kester Ave
Van Nuys,  CA  91405
- 147 students | 4.00 Mi14355 Roscoe Blvd
Panorama City,  CA  91402
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.