Kaplan College-North Hollywood
- Kaplan College offers extensive health care diploma and certificate programs that are designed to help ensure your success in today?s health care professions. We offer you the training and knowledge and credentials that health care employers are seeking. Make the choice to pursue your education at Kaplan College in North Hollywood, California today. Our education programs offer you the opportunity to gain academic, professional, and personal success. Each program offers a comprehensive, real-world curriculum that can develop the knowledge, technical skills, and critical thinking needed to build a solid foundation for your career fulfillment.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kaplan College-North Hollywood||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||10|
|Total Enrollment||789 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||789 students||1,613 students|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,400||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||92%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,297||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2008)||87%||94%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-North Hollywood is West Coast University-Los Angeles (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,659 students | 0.30 Mi12215 Victory Boulevard
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 620 students | 0.50 Mi12412 Victory Boulevard
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 18,641 students | 1.60 Mi5800 Fulton Avenue
Van Nuys,  CA  91401
- 317 students | 3.00 Mi14519 W.Sylvan Street
Van Nuys,  CA  91411
- 225 students | 3.60 Mi6725 Kester Ave
Van Nuys,  CA  91405
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.