Kaplan College-North Hollywood
- Kaplan College offers extensive health care diploma and certificate programs that are designed to help ensure your success in today?s health care professions. We offer you the training and knowledge and credentials that health care employers are seeking. Make the choice to pursue your education at Kaplan College in North Hollywood, California today. Our education programs offer you the opportunity to gain academic, professional, and personal success. Each program offers a comprehensive, real-world curriculum that can develop the knowledge, technical skills, and critical thinking needed to build a solid foundation for your career fulfillment.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kaplan College-North Hollywood||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||10|
|Total Enrollment||789 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||789 students||1,613 students|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,400||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||92%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,297||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2008)||87%||94%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-North Hollywood is Concorde Career College-North Hollywood (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 620 students | 0.50 Mi12412 Victory Boulevard
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 18,641 students | 1.60 Mi5800 Fulton Avenue
Van Nuys,  CA  91401
- 317 students | 3.00 Mi14519 W.Sylvan Street
Van Nuys,  CA  91411
- 225 students | 3.60 Mi6725 Kester Ave
Van Nuys,  CA  91405
- 147 students | 4.00 Mi14355 Roscoe Blvd
Panorama City,  CA  91402
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.