Kaplan College-North Hollywood
- Kaplan College offers extensive health care diploma and certificate programs that are designed to help ensure your success in today?s health care professions. We offer you the training and knowledge and credentials that health care employers are seeking. Make the choice to pursue your education at Kaplan College in North Hollywood, California today. Our education programs offer you the opportunity to gain academic, professional, and personal success. Each program offers a comprehensive, real-world curriculum that can develop the knowledge, technical skills, and critical thinking needed to build a solid foundation for your career fulfillment.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Kaplan College-North Hollywood||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||10|
|Total Enrollment||789 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||789 students||1,613 students|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,400||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||92%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,297||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2008)||87%||94%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Kaplan College-North Hollywood is Concorde Career College-North Hollywood (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 620 students | 0.50 Mi12412 Victory Boulevard
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 18,641 students | 1.60 Mi5800 Fulton Avenue
Van Nuys,  CA  91401
- 317 students | 3.00 Mi14519 W.Sylvan Street
Van Nuys,  CA  91411
- 225 students | 3.60 Mi6725 Kester Ave
Van Nuys,  CA  91405
- 147 students | 4.00 Mi14355 Roscoe Blvd
Panorama City,  CA  91402
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.