Concorde Career College-North Hollywood
- Concorde Career College, North Hollywood has been training healthcare professionals for over 40 years. We offer 100% healthcare training. Advance your healthcare career with specialized training and degree programs, or get your career started with entry-level programs that could get you working in as few as 9 months. At Concorde Career College's, North Hollywood campus, Interstate 170 is right at our front door! We have served the Valley and outlying areas since 1955, and we share the neighborhood with Universal City Walk, WB, NBC, and Disney. Visit us today and find out how our professional staff can help you get the education and medical training you need to start your exciting healthcare career.
Concorde Career College-North Hollywood places among the top 20% of community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-North Hollywood||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|Total Enrollment||620 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||620 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,500||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-North Hollywood is Kaplan College-North Hollywood (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 789 students | 0.50 Mi6180 Laurel Canyon Boulevard, Suite 101
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 18,641 students | 1.30 Mi5800 Fulton Avenue
Van Nuys,  CA  91401
- 317 students | 2.60 Mi14519 W.Sylvan Street
Van Nuys,  CA  91411
- 225 students | 3.10 Mi6725 Kester Ave
Van Nuys,  CA  91405
- 147 students | 3.50 Mi14355 Roscoe Blvd
Panorama City,  CA  91402
We report on the latest developments at City College of San Francisco that have resulted in the school’s loss of accreditation and impending shut-down.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.