Concorde Career College-North Hollywood
- Concorde Career College, North Hollywood has been training healthcare professionals for over 40 years. We offer 100% healthcare training. Advance your healthcare career with specialized training and degree programs, or get your career started with entry-level programs that could get you working in as few as 9 months. At Concorde Career College's, North Hollywood campus, Interstate 170 is right at our front door! We have served the Valley and outlying areas since 1955, and we share the neighborhood with Universal City Walk, WB, NBC, and Disney. Visit us today and find out how our professional staff can help you get the education and medical training you need to start your exciting healthcare career.
Concorde Career College-North Hollywood places among the top 20% of community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-North Hollywood||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|Total Enrollment||620 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||620 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,500||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-North Hollywood is West Coast University-Los Angeles (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,659 students | 0.30 Mi12215 Victory Boulevard
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 789 students | 0.50 Mi6180 Laurel Canyon Boulevard, Suite 101
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 18,641 students | 1.30 Mi5800 Fulton Avenue
Van Nuys,  CA  91401
- 317 students | 2.60 Mi14519 W.Sylvan Street
Van Nuys,  CA  91411
- 225 students | 3.10 Mi6725 Kester Ave
Van Nuys,  CA  91405
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.