Concorde Career College-North Hollywood
- Concorde Career College, North Hollywood has been training healthcare professionals for over 40 years. We offer 100% healthcare training. Advance your healthcare career with specialized training and degree programs, or get your career started with entry-level programs that could get you working in as few as 9 months. At Concorde Career College's, North Hollywood campus, Interstate 170 is right at our front door! We have served the Valley and outlying areas since 1955, and we share the neighborhood with Universal City Walk, WB, NBC, and Disney. Visit us today and find out how our professional staff can help you get the education and medical training you need to start your exciting healthcare career.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 32% over five years.
|Concorde Career College-North Hollywood||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||92 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|Total Enrollment||620 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||620 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,500||$34,900|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 789 students | 0.50 Mi6180 Laurel Canyon Boulevard, Suite 101
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 18,641 students | 1.30 Mi5800 Fulton Avenue
Van Nuys,  CA  91401
- 317 students | 2.60 Mi14519 W.Sylvan Street
Van Nuys,  CA  91411
- 225 students | 3.10 Mi6725 Kester Ave
Van Nuys,  CA  91405
- 147 students | 3.50 Mi14355 Roscoe Blvd
Panorama City,  CA  91402
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!