Concorde Career College-North Hollywood
- Concorde Career College, North Hollywood has been training healthcare professionals for over 40 years. We offer 100% healthcare training. Advance your healthcare career with specialized training and degree programs, or get your career started with entry-level programs that could get you working in as few as 9 months. At Concorde Career College's, North Hollywood campus, Interstate 170 is right at our front door! We have served the Valley and outlying areas since 1955, and we share the neighborhood with Universal City Walk, WB, NBC, and Disney. Visit us today and find out how our professional staff can help you get the education and medical training you need to start your exciting healthcare career.
Concorde Career College-North Hollywood places among the top 20% of community colleges in California for:
- Category Attribute
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-North Hollywood||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|Total Enrollment||620 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||620 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,500||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-North Hollywood is Kaplan College-North Hollywood (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 789 students | 0.50 Mi6180 Laurel Canyon Boulevard, Suite 101
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 18,641 students | 1.30 Mi5800 Fulton Avenue
Van Nuys,  CA  91401
- 317 students | 2.60 Mi14519 W.Sylvan Street
Van Nuys,  CA  91411
- 225 students | 3.10 Mi6725 Kester Ave
Van Nuys,  CA  91405
- 147 students | 3.50 Mi14355 Roscoe Blvd
Panorama City,  CA  91402
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.