ITT Technical Institute-Youngstown (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute, Youngstown, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware Corporation.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Youngstown||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||511 students||734 students|
|# Full-Time Students||392 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||119 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$30,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The five schools at the ITT Technical Institutes [School of Information Technology, School of Drafting and Design, School of Electronics Technology, School of Business, and School of Criminal Justice] teach skills and knowledge that can be used to begin careers in our global technology-driven culture. ITT Technical Institute, Youngstown, Ohio opened in September 1967 under the name Youngstown College of Business and Professional Drafting. In April 1969, the school was purchased by ITT Educational Services, Inc. In January 1986 the school changed its name to ITT Technical Institute. The school offers associate degree programs of study in Business Accounting Technology, Business Administration, Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Criminal Justice and Information Technology. Branches of ITT Technical Institute, Youngstown, Ohio are located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Monroeville, Pennsylvania. ITT Technical Institute occupies 22,500 square feet of space located at 1030 North Meridian Road. The single story glass and masonry building houses the school's administrative offices, classrooms and laboratories, library and student lounge. The facility has 220 parking spaces. Ramped entrances, telephones, drinking fountains, restroom facilities and parking are available for disabled individuals. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science degrees.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Youngstown is National College-Youngstown (2.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 118 students | 2.80 Mi3487 Belmont Ave
Youngstown,  OH  44505
- 164 students | 4.30 Mi2076 Youngstown Warren Rd
Niles,  OH  44446
- 192 students | 7.00 Mi3200 Ridge Road
Warren,  OH  44484
- 825 students | 11.50 Mi4177 Pulaksi Road
New Castle,  PA  16101
- 2,799 students | 12.50 Mi4314 Mahoning Ave N.W.
Warren,  OH  44483
While dental procedures are typically expensive, preventative services at your local community college is very affordable - if not free! Learn about how you can get low cost dental services through your community college's dental hygienist training program.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.