ITT Technical Institute-Youngstown (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute, Youngstown, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware Corporation.
The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 12% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Youngstown||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The five schools at the ITT Technical Institutes [School of Information Technology, School of Drafting and Design, School of Electronics Technology, School of Business, and School of Criminal Justice] teach skills and knowledge that can be used to begin careers in our global technology-driven culture. ITT Technical Institute, Youngstown, Ohio opened in September 1967 under the name Youngstown College of Business and Professional Drafting. In April 1969, the school was purchased by ITT Educational Services, Inc. In January 1986 the school changed its name to ITT Technical Institute. The school offers associate degree programs of study in Business Accounting Technology, Business Administration, Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Criminal Justice and Information Technology. Branches of ITT Technical Institute, Youngstown, Ohio are located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Monroeville, Pennsylvania. ITT Technical Institute occupies 22,500 square feet of space located at 1030 North Meridian Road. The single story glass and masonry building houses the school's administrative offices, classrooms and laboratories, library and student lounge. The facility has 220 parking spaces. Ramped entrances, telephones, drinking fountains, restroom facilities and parking are available for disabled individuals. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science degrees.
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Youngstown is National College-Youngstown (2.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 118 students | 2.80 Mi3487 Belmont Ave
Youngstown, OH 44505
(330) 759-0205 2.80118
- 129 students | 4.30 Mi2076 Youngstown Warren Rd
Niles, OH 44446
(330) 652-9919 4.30129
- 192 students | 7.00 Mi3200 Ridge Road
Warren, OH 44484
(330) 369-3200 7.00192
- 168 students | 12.60 Mi200 Sterling Ave
Sharon, PA 16146
(724) 983-0700 12.60168
- 2,244 students | 12.70 Mi4314 Mahoning Ave N.W.
Warren, OH 44483
(330) 847-0571 12.702,244
Finding a job after graduation can be tough but using the tips and helpful information in this article you can achieve success.
How much is an associate's degree really worth? We calculate and research the ROI of an associate degree specifically, and the results are interesting.
If you are considering bartending school, take a shot first with community colleges, which offer stellar, yet expeditious, training at a very affordable cost.