ITT Technical Institute-Tarentum (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Tarentum||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||204 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||162 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||42 students||246 students|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Monroeville, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ? ITT Technical Institute, Youngstown, Ohio began at ITT Technical Institute, Youngstown, Ohio in September 1967 under the name Youngstown College of Business and Professional Drafting. In April 1969, the school was purchased by ITT Educational Services, Inc. In January 1986 the school changed its name to ITT Technical Institute. The school now offers associate degree programs of study in Business Administration, Business Accounting Technology, Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Criminal Justice and Information Technology. In November 1992 a branch of ITT Technical Institute, Youngstown, Ohio opened in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and in September 1996 a branch opened in Monroeville, Pennsylvania. ITT Technical Institute, Monroeville, Pennsylvania opened in September 1996 offering Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate in specialized Technology degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology-Computer Network Systems, Information Technology-Multimedia, Information Technology-Software Applications and Programming and Information Technology-Web Development. ITT Technical Institute is located in Suite 200 East of the ExpoMart on Business Route 22 just two miles from Exit 6 on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. The school occupies approximately 33,000 square feet of space housing classrooms, offices, a student lounge and a learning resource center. The facility is accessible to disabled individuals. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate in specialized technology degrees.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Tarentum is Career Training Academy-Lower Burrell (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 120 students | 1.90 Mi179 Hillcrest Shopping Center
Lower Burrell,  PA  15068
- 217 students | 10.40 Mi5808 Baum Blvd
Pittsburgh,  PA  15206
- 80 students | 11.70 Mi1014 West View Park Drive
Pittsburgh,  PA  15229
- n/a students | 13.50 Mi1940 Perrysville Avenue
Pittsburgh,  PA  15214
- 226 students | 13.50 Mi1940 Perrysville Avenue
Pittsburgh,  PA  15214
Take advantage of career opportunities in the field of radio broadcasting by starting your training at your local community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.