ITT Technical Institute-Oxnard (Closed 2016)
The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 45% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Oxnard||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||97 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Oxnard, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, Sylmar, California opened in July 1982 in Van Nuys, offering an associate degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. In September 1996 the school moved to its current location. The school now offers associate of science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology-Computer Network Systems, Information Technology-Multimedia and Information Technology-Software Applications and Programming and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Data Communication Systems Technology, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security and Technical Project Management. A branch of ITT Technical Institute is located in Oxnard, California. ITT Technical Institute, Oxnard, California started its first class in Electronics Engineering Technology in December 1993. The school now offers associate of science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology-Computer Network Systems and Information Technology-Multimedia and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security and Technical Project Management. The school is a branch of ITT Technical Institute, Sylmar. The school is located in the Sares Business Center, a 65-acre master-planned business park. The school occupies 36,613 square feet of space, divided into theory classrooms, laboratory classrooms, a learning resource center, student and staff lounges and staff offices. The school is conveniently accessible from the Ventura (101) Freeway via Rice Avenue. The wide, fully-landscaped parkways provide convenient traffic flow and easy building access. The facility is accessible to disabled individuals. The facility is incompliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of science and bachelor of science degrees.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,148 students | 4.00 Mi4000 S Rose Ave
Oxnard,  CA  93033
(805) 986-5800 4.007,148
- 420 students | 5.30 Mi4839 Market Street
Ventura,  CA  93003
(805) 339-2999 5.30420
- 12,928 students | 6.20 Mi4667 Telegraph Rd
Ventura,  CA  93003
(805) 654-6400 6.2012,928
- 13,880 students | 18.50 Mi7075 Campus Rd
Moorpark,  CA  93021
(805) 378-1400 18.5013,880
- 21,034 students | 32.90 Mi6201 Winnetka Ave
Woodland Hills,  CA  91371
(818) 719-6401 32.9021,034
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!