ITT Technical Institute-Oxnard (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Oxnard||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||291 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||203 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||88 students||5,903 students|
|% Two or more races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Oxnard, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, Sylmar, California opened in July 1982 in Van Nuys, offering an associate degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. In September 1996 the school moved to its current location. The school now offers associate of science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology-Computer Network Systems, Information Technology-Multimedia and Information Technology-Software Applications and Programming and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Data Communication Systems Technology, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security and Technical Project Management. A branch of ITT Technical Institute is located in Oxnard, California. ITT Technical Institute, Oxnard, California started its first class in Electronics Engineering Technology in December 1993. The school now offers associate of science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology-Computer Network Systems and Information Technology-Multimedia and bachelor of science degree programs of study in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Digital Entertainment and Game Design, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology, Information Systems Security and Technical Project Management. The school is a branch of ITT Technical Institute, Sylmar. The school is located in the Sares Business Center, a 65-acre master-planned business park. The school occupies 36,613 square feet of space, divided into theory classrooms, laboratory classrooms, a learning resource center, student and staff lounges and staff offices. The school is conveniently accessible from the Ventura (101) Freeway via Rice Avenue. The wide, fully-landscaped parkways provide convenient traffic flow and easy building access. The facility is accessible to disabled individuals. The facility is incompliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of science and bachelor of science degrees.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,148 students | 4.10 Mi4000 S Rose Ave
Oxnard,  CA  93033
- 420 students | 5.30 Mi4839 Market Street
Ventura,  CA  93003
- 12,928 students | 6.20 Mi4667 Telegraph Rd
Ventura,  CA  93003
- 13,880 students | 18.60 Mi7075 Campus Rd
Moorpark,  CA  93021
- 21,034 students | 32.40 Mi6201 Winnetka Ave
Woodland Hills,  CA  91371
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.