ITT Technical Institute-Mobile (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Mobile||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||73 staff|
|Total Enrollment||733 students||1,756 students|
|# Full-Time Students||543 students||1,004 students|
|# Part-Time Students||190 students||752 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$29,500|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Mobile is Fortis College-Mobile (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 352 students | 1.00 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile,  AL  36608
- 575 students | 1.00 Mi3725 Airport Blvd, Suite 165
Mobile,  AL  36608
- 518 students | 1.40 Mi828 Downtowner Loop W
Mobile,  AL  36609
- 3,320 students | 4.30 Mi351 North Broad Street
Mobile,  AL  36603
- 4,094 students | 24.00 Mi1900 US Hwy 31 S
Bay Minette,  AL  36507
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.