ITT Technical Institute-Mobile (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Mobile||(AL) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||73 staff|
|Total Enrollment||733 students||1,756 students|
|# Full-Time Students||543 students||1,004 students|
|# Part-Time Students||190 students||752 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$29,500|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Mobile is Remington College-Mobile Campus (1.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 518 students | 1.50 Mi828 Downtowner Loop W
Mobile,  AL  36609
- 3,320 students | 4.20 Mi351 North Broad Street
Mobile,  AL  36603
- 352 students | 5.20 Mi7033 Airport Blvd.
Mobile,  AL  36608
- 4,094 students | 23.90 Mi1900 US Hwy 31 S
Bay Minette,  AL  36507
- 178 students | 56.00 Mi12251 Bernard Pkwy
Gulfport,  MS  39503
Learn about the growing trend amongst four-year universities to recruit from community college campuses. Enjoy an academic head start and a competitive edge against other applicants by starting first at community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.