ITT Technical Institute-Madison (Madison - 53713) (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Madison (Madison - 53713)||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Associate of Arts Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||141 students||3,351 students|
|# Full-Time Students||100 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||41 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$33,700|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Madison (Madison - 53713) is University of Wisconsin Colleges (2.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 14,045 students | 2.40 Mi780 Regent St
Madison,  WI  53708
- 16,759 students | 6.50 Mi1701 Wright St
Madison,  WI  53704
- 3,381 students | 8.70 Mi5218 East Terrace Drive
Madison,  WI  53718
- 2,649 students | 8.70 Mi5218 E. Terrace Dr.
Madison,  WI  53718
- 2,471 students | 35.90 Mi6004 County Road G
Janesville,  WI  53546
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.