Herzing University Madison
Tel: (608) 249-6611
- Herzing University Madison opened in 1948 as the Wisconsin School of Electronics. Herzing University merged with the Wisconsin School of Electronics in 1970 to become Herzing University Madison. Herzing University Madison features a state-of-the-industry learning center designed to give technology and nursing students the best learning environment possible. The facility occupies a 40,000 square foot building in the business park of Madison. With a glassed in library to give students an open feel while they study, and electronics, computers, drafting and design, and nursing labs, Herzing University Madison is designed with the student learning experience in mind.
|Herzing University Madison||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||74%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University school systems operate in complete conjunction with their student-first philosophy. Each program is designed to make earning a degree convenient and accessible. They offer 3 flexible scheduling options, accelerated degree programs, and career services to help achieve their mission of being career focused, convenient, and caring.Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400.
The nearest community college to Herzing University Madison is Herzing University-Madison (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,392 students | 0.00 Mi5218 E. Terrace Dr.
Madison, WI 53718
(800) 582-1227 0.002,392
- 14,526 students | 2.40 Mi1701 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
(608) 246-6100 2.4014,526
- 186 students | 7.50 Mi5602 Reseach Park Blvd., Suite 303
Madison, WI 53719
(877) 895-3276 7.50186
- 2,257 students | 37.50 Mi6004 South County Road G
Janesville, WI 53547
(608) 758-6900 37.502,257
- 8,172 students | 52.60 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(262) 691-5566 52.608,172
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.