Herzing University - Madison
- Herzing University was one of the first post-secondary institutions founded to prepare students for careers in the computer industry. Since 1965 business and computer-related education has been the focus of Herzing, even as it grew to encompass campuses in eight U.S. states and the founding of its Online Division, Herzing University Online. While expanding its campuses, Herzing also diversified its educational programs to include the fields of business management, electronics, healthcare, graphic design, and public safety. It also raised the level of credentials from diplomas to bachelor of science degrees and associate of science degrees at all U.S. campuses and master's degrees at the Online campus.
- Herzing University Madison opened in 1948 as the Wisconsin School of Electronics. Herzing University merged with the Wisconsin School of Electronics in 1970 to become Herzing University Madison. Herzing University Madison features a state-of-the-industry learning center designed to give technology and nursing students the best learning environment possible. The facility occupies a 40,000 square foot building in the business park of Madison. With a glassed in library to give students an open feel while they study, and electronics, computers, drafting and design, and nursing labs, Herzing University Madison is designed with the student learning experience in mind.
- Enrollment: 2,392 students
- Private-state tuition: $14,200
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 18:1
- Minority enrollment: 49%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Herzing University - Madison ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Herzing University school systems operate in complete conjunction with their student-first philosophy. Each program is designed to make earning a degree convenient and accessible. They offer 3 flexible scheduling options, accelerated degree programs, and career services to help achieve their mission of being career focused, convenient, and caring.Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Herzing University - Madison cost?
Herzing University - Madison's private state tuition is approximately $14,200.
What is the acceptance rate of Herzing University - Madison?
The acceptance rate of Herzing University - Madison is 100%, which is equal to the state average of 100%.
What is Herzing University - Madison's ranking?
Herzing University - Madison ranks among the top 20% of community college in Wisconsin for: Diversity in US community colleges, Average community college minority breakdown, Percent of students receiving financial aid and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).