Herzing University Madison
Tel: (608) 249-6611
- Herzing University Madison opened in 1948 as the Wisconsin School of Electronics. Herzing University merged with the Wisconsin School of Electronics in 1970 to become Herzing University Madison. Herzing University Madison features a state-of-the-industry learning center designed to give technology and nursing students the best learning environment possible. The facility occupies a 40,000 square foot building in the business park of Madison. With a glassed in library to give students an open feel while they study, and electronics, computers, drafting and design, and nursing labs, Herzing University Madison is designed with the student learning experience in mind.
|Herzing University Madison||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||80%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University school systems operate in complete conjunction with their student-first philosophy. Each program is designed to make earning a degree convenient and accessible. They offer 3 flexible scheduling options, accelerated degree programs, and career services to help achieve their mission of being career focused, convenient, and caring.Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400.
Profile last updated: 12/23/2020
The nearest community college to Herzing University Madison is Herzing University-Madison (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,174 students | 0.00 Mi5218 E. Terrace Dr.
Madison, WI 53718
(800) 582-1227 0.002,174
- 15,250 students | 2.40 Mi1701 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
(608) 246-6100 2.4015,250
- 11 students | 5.90 Mi2702 Agriculture Drive
Madison, WI 53718
(608) 663-2000 5.9011
- 186 students | 7.50 Mi780 Regent St
Madison, WI 53708
(877) 895-3276 7.50186
- 2,222 students | 37.50 Mi6004 South County Road G
Janesville, WI 53547
(608) 758-6900 37.502,222
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.