Herzing University Madison
Tel: (608) 249-6611
- Herzing University Madison opened in 1948 as the Wisconsin School of Electronics. Herzing University merged with the Wisconsin School of Electronics in 1970 to become Herzing University Madison. Herzing University Madison features a state-of-the-industry learning center designed to give technology and nursing students the best learning environment possible. The facility occupies a 40,000 square foot building in the business park of Madison. With a glassed in library to give students an open feel while they study, and electronics, computers, drafting and design, and nursing labs, Herzing University Madison is designed with the student learning experience in mind.
|Herzing University Madison||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||99%||80%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University school systems operate in complete conjunction with their student-first philosophy. Each program is designed to make earning a degree convenient and accessible. They offer 3 flexible scheduling options, accelerated degree programs, and career services to help achieve their mission of being career focused, convenient, and caring.Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400.
Profile last updated: 12/23/2020
The nearest community college to Herzing University Madison is Herzing University-Madison (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,174 students | 0.00 Mi5218 E. Terrace Dr.
Madison, WI 53718
(800) 582-1227 0.002,174
- 15,250 students | 2.40 Mi1701 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
(608) 246-6100 2.4015,250
- 11 students | 5.90 Mi2702 Agriculture Drive
Madison, WI 53718
(608) 663-2000 5.9011
- 186 students | 7.50 Mi780 Regent St
Madison, WI 53708
(877) 895-3276 7.50186
- 2,222 students | 37.50 Mi6004 South County Road G
Janesville, WI 53547
(608) 758-6900 37.502,222
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.