Tel: (800) 582-1227
- Herzing University was one of the first post-secondary institutions founded to prepare students for careers in the computer industry. Since 1965 business and computer-related education has been the focus of Herzing, even as it grew to encompass campuses in eight U.S. states and the founding of its Online Division, Herzing University Online. While expanding its campuses, Herzing also diversified its educational programs to include the fields of business management, electronics, healthcare, graphic design, and public safety. It also raised the level of credentials from diplomas to bachelor of science degrees and associate of science degrees at all U.S. campuses and master's degrees at the Online campus.
Herzing University-Madison places among the top 20% of community colleges in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 148 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Herzing University-Madison||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||148 staff||167 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Herzing University-Madison is Herzing University Madison (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,174 students | 0.00 Mi5218 East Terrace Drive
Madison,  WI  53718
(608) 249-6611 0.002,174
- 16,759 students | 2.40 Mi1701 Wright St
Madison,  WI  53704
(608) 246-6100 2.4016,759
- 14,045 students | 7.50 Mi780 Regent St
Madison,  WI  53708
(608) 262-1783 7.5014,045
- 2,471 students | 37.50 Mi6004 County Road G
Janesville,  WI  53546
(608) 758-6900 37.502,471
- 8,172 students | 52.60 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee,  WI  53072
(262) 691-5566 52.608,172
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!