ITT Technical Institute-Madison (Madison - 39110) (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Madison (Madison - 39110)||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||138 staff|
|Total Enrollment||234 students||2,966 students|
|# Full-Time Students||197 students||2,344 students|
|# Part-Time Students||37 students||622 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$29,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Madison (Madison - 39110) is Hinds Community College (22.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,839 students | 22.60 Mi505 East Main Street
Raymond,  MS  39154
- 5,798 students | 36.40 Mi#1 Hill St
Goodman,  MS  39079
- 3,029 students | 55.70 Mi1001 Co-Lin Lane
Wesson,  MS  39191
- 2,544 students | 59.40 Mi15738 Highway 15
Decatur,  MS  39327
- 357 students | 63.20 Mi132 Old Hwy 65 South
Tallulah,  LA  71282
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.