ITT Technical Institute-Madison (Madison - 39110) (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 37% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Madison (Madison - 39110)||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||371 staff|
|Private State Tuition Fees||$18,048||-|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$25,827||$6,956|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$9,500||$4,251|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Madison (Madison - 39110) is Hinds Community College (26.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 11,827 students | 26.30 Mi608 Hinds Boulevard
Raymond, MS 39154
(601) 857-5261 26.3011,827
- 5,529 students | 31.50 Mi#1 Hill St
Goodman, MS 39079
(662) 472-2312 31.505,529
- 3,113 students | 53.80 Mi1001 Co-Lin Lane
Wesson, MS 39191
(601) 643-5101 53.803,113
- 2,419 students | 60.30 Mi15738 Highway 15
Decatur, MS 39327
(601) 635-2111 60.302,419
- 357 students | 62.00 Mi132 Old Hwy 65 South
Tallulah, LA 71282
(318) 574-4820 62.00357
Learn more about The College Cost Reduction and Access Act of 2007 ("CCRAA" or the "Act"), which was enacted to make college more affordable for low- and moderate-income students by phasing in increases in government grants.
Learn how scholarships work and how they can help pay for your community college education.
Learn about the specific financial aid and scholarship opportunities available to veterans attending community college. You served our country - now let the country serve you financially.