ITT Technical Institute-Madison (Madison - 39110) (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 37% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Madison (Madison - 39110)||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||143 staff|
|Private State Tuition Fees||$18,048||-|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||92%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$25,827||$7,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$9,500||$4,500|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Madison (Madison - 39110) is Antonelli College-Jackson (15.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 193 students | 15.60 Mi2323 Lakeland Drive
Jackson,  MS  39232
(601) 362-9991 15.60193
- 12,521 students | 26.30 Mi608 Hinds Boulevard
Raymond,  MS  39154
(601) 857-5261 26.3012,521
- 5,678 students | 31.50 Mi#1 Hill St
Goodman,  MS  39079
(662) 472-2312 31.505,678
- 3,094 students | 53.80 Mi1001 Co-Lin Lane
Wesson,  MS  39191
(601) 643-5101 53.803,094
- 2,603 students | 60.30 Mi15738 Highway 15
Decatur,  MS  39327
(601) 635-2111 60.302,603
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.