ITT Technical Institute-Madison (Madison - 39110) (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Madison (Madison - 39110)||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||138 staff|
|Total Enrollment||234 students||2,966 students|
|# Full-Time Students||197 students||2,344 students|
|# Part-Time Students||37 students||622 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$29,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Madison (Madison - 39110) is Antonelli College-Jackson (10.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 374 students | 10.10 Mi2323 Lakeland Drive
Flowood,  MS  39232
- 395 students | 18.50 Mi5841 Ridgewood Rd
Jackson,  MS  39211
- 11,839 students | 22.60 Mi505 East Main Street
Raymond,  MS  39154
- 5,798 students | 36.40 Mi#1 Hill St
Goodman,  MS  39079
- 3,029 students | 55.70 Mi1001 Co-Lin Lane
Wesson,  MS  39191
We look at a recent study by the National Center on Education and the Economy that indicates standards are too low at community colleges today. That low bar results in a high failure rate in the job market.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.